Chapter 7.

Song: How Did I Get Here by ODESZA

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I'm not casting my characters so let your imagination roam :)

Happy Reading!!

----------------------------------------

To say I was nervous was an understatement. It was Saturday night which means dinner with Landyn's parents. I wasn't freaking out about seeing Luna Caroline, no I was scared of Alpha Vince. I know Landyn wouldn't let him hurt me but the mans glare is enough to make you wanna jump off a bridge.

Good thing I don't live by any bridges.

At the moment, Lan and I are standing in front of the alphas home. The Alpha and Luna lived in a beautiful mansion.

"I'm so nervous," I whispered. Lan faced me and cradled my head between his hands.

Lowering his head to look me in the eyes. "We eat then get the hell out, okay?" I nod and turn towards the door as he opens it.

The smell of delicious food hits me immediately. My stomach growls quietly in hunger which has me slightly blushing.

I look up to see Caroline coming towards us with a hug smile on her face and cooking mittens on her hands. Her light brown hair pulled back into a tight bun and blues eyes shining with happiness.

"I'm so happy you guys are here," she says, pulling Lan into a tight hug which he gladly returns. She then turns and hugs me just as tight.

Pulling back Caroline smiles. "You look very beautiful, LeeAna."

"As do you, Lu- Caroline."

"Well come on then, I made Landyn's favorite," she heads towards the dining room.

Lan puts an arm around me and whispers," you are going to love her cheese enchiladas."

"I love all Mexican food," I laugh.

"I knew we were mates for a reason." I lightly slap his stomach and chuckle as we enter the dining room.

Caroline already had servings on our plates as we sat down.

"Unfortunately Vince won't be joining us tonight," she smiles with what looks like a fake sad smile. "Rogues were spotted by the border so he went to take care of that."

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and I feel Lan relax beside me.
Picking up my fork, I take a big bite of the cheesy enchilada.

I groan with happiness. "These are amazing, Caroline."

She smiles proudly and picks up her fork. "I'm glad you like them."

Lan rests a hand on my thigh and eats with his other.

Never thought I'd be thankful for rogues.

--------------------------

"Come see me anytime, Lee," Caroline smiles at me as we head for the door. "Really, I love the company."

I turn so she can read my lips. "Promise I will." I may be scared of her mate but Caroline is amazing.

She smiles and waves as we shut the front door and head toward Lan's truck. We drive back to the house in a comfortable silence.

Walking into the house, I head to the bedroom to put on my pajamas. Before I even make it to the closet, Lan's hands spin my hips towards him and press into me. His hot mouth landing on mine and invading with such passion, it makes my knees shake. He grabs the bottom of my sundress and my arms lift on their own as he takes it off. Our kiss breaks and I'm left in my undergarments.

His lips press against my ear as he growls, "such a good girl."

Wanting to feel his warmth, I grab his shirt and pull up. He gets the hint and takes it off, exposing his bulging muscles and inked skin.

My god.

He sits on the bed and pulls me down until I'm straddling him. The bulge in his pants right under my core makes me hesitate and move back a little.

He leans his face towards mine until our noses are touching then utters the words that make me freeze.

"I love you, Lee," his voice is soft and low. I look him in the eyes and know he's telling the truth.

He grinds into me and moans lowly as I gasp a little.

"Say yes, baby," his hands are sliding up and down my body causing goosebumps on my skin. "Just say yes and I'll make the ache go away."

He grinds against me and sucks on my marked neck causing me to cry out and throw my arms around his neck.

"Your so beautiful," he whispers through our link.

His hardness against me, his kisses, his sweet words. The way his warmth and strong arms wrap around me is making me crazy. And just like that, I make my decision.

I tug on his hair and kiss his neck up to his ear.

"Yes," I whisper.

---------------------------------------------

Next chapter is going to get hot and steamy so prepare yourselves ;)

Comment and vote please!