Calls and Courtney

Ross' POV

We start our show in about one hour, so we should really be getting ready. Hair, make up, the lot. Mom really wanted to style Rydel's hair so Amy let her. It's so much fun having her on tour.

"Ross. What if they see us?" Amy asked as she pulled away. We were currently having a small make out session behind the bus.

"No one can see us." I whispered tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I know. But, I meant the fans." Amy said and I raised up an eyebrow.

"Hey. They're starting to like you, aren't they?" I asked her. She hadn't really mentioned the fans hate in a while. I guess I should be asking her about it more. I'm such a bad husband.

"Well, some of them. When you used to date Courtney that's when they started being nice to me. When I wasn't with you. When I was just 'R5's stylist.'" Amy said looking down.

"Hey." I said and kissed her head. "They love you. I'm serious. You're part of our crew now. You have been for ages. They should respect you more. If they don't, well them fuck them." I said to Amy and she tugged on my collar and kissed me again.

"And that concludes the end of the tour in our bus." Riker said.

"Oooh what's this? I think we missed something." Ellington smirked and tuned a camera towards Amy and I. I placed my hands on her hips not wanting to let go.

"Ross!" Riker shouted and walked over

"Rossy Shor is finely getting some." Ellington cheered and I took a step in front of Amy so my back as facing the camera.

"You guys are party poopers." Riker said pulling us apart.

"Nah uh. You're the party pooper." I said hitting my brothers shoulder.

"Nah uh." Riker said shaking his head. Ellington was just laughing this whole time.

"I'm going to let you two fight." Amy said walking off with Ellington. I noticed a couple of fans were watching up.

"I don't go up to you and Vanni whenever you're making out." I said to my brother.

"Whatever." Riker said rolling his eyes.

"Actually, seeing you're here. I need to talk to you. I need some older brother advice." I said to Riker.

"Go for it." Riker smiled swinging his arm over my shoulder.

"Courtney wants me to visit her." I blurted out. Riker pushed me slightly and took a step back.

"And you're going to?" Riker asked me.

"Well, I haven't really thought about it." I told him truthfully.

"Bro, I wouldn't." Riker said walking.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"Are you out of you're mind. If you want to do one thing  right in your life, don't visit her." Riker said to me.

"I'd only be there for like, two or three days, no one would know I'm missing." I told him.

"No one but Amy. Wouldn't it be a little be weird or suspicious if we were a at home and you weren't?" Riker asked me and I froze.

"I could say I wanted some time off, without any one with me." I said.

"Oh right. In Australia, which just so happens to be where Courtney lives. Look, Ross. She is a lovely girl, Savannah still talks to her. Why don't you ask her for some advice." Riker said walking off. Geez, thanks for the help.