Chapter 30. Arriving At The Destination

Kinsley

I sat up and saw that Bradley was still asleep. I could feel the wheels turning in my evil little head. I crawled on top of him and leaned down whispering in his ear.

"Bradley it's time to get up."

He did nothing.

I took his earlobe in my mouth and stated to stuck on it. All he did was moan. I sat up and hit his chest.

"Seriously Bradley wake up!"

I shook him and still nothing. He could probably sleep through an earthquake.

"Okay Bradley last chance to get up!" I warned.

He mumbled something then went back to sleep.

"You leave me no choice."

I slowly started to grind on him hard he did a deep sexy moan that turned me on more then I already was.

"Kinsley stop!"

He held my hips in place.

"Ohhh good your up! I tried everything to get you up but you wouldn't wake up! and throwing cold water seemed kinda cruel."

"So you had to grind on my 'mini me'!!" He said.

"Well you wouldn't get up I hit your chest, sucked on your earlobe then I-"

Bradley flipped us around to where he was on top of me.

"You sucked what now?"

I gulped as he leaned his face towards my ear.

"Let me show you how to wake a person up."

He started to kiss my neck up to my jawline. I moaned as he found my soft spot. He kissed down my collarbone giving me a hickey. He was a few inches from my lips and it was killing me. I was ready to taste thoes luscious lips of his. He slowly leaned down and kissed my nose. He got up and went to his suitcase. Well played bradley well played.

Kinsley: 2 Bradley: 1

"Hurry up and take a shower we gotta get back on the road."

"No you go take a shower first since you already got your clothes."

He got into the shower what a jerk! But I'm going to win this thing! I took off my shirt and sweats I took my hair out of the messy bun it was a little bit puffy and curly. I grabbed my clothes and waited for him. As soon as the shower turned off I set my clothes by the bathroom door and layed down in the bed and stated to fake moan like crazy.

A few seconds later I hear the bathroom door open so I slipped my hand in my... well you know where I'm going with this. Once he saw me and what I was 'supposedly' doing his eyes turned black.

He growled and got on top of me kissing me hungrily... He kissed down my jaw line to my breast I moaned as he sucked on them. He was about to rip my bra off but I flipped us over and I leaned down and licked the water off his abs. I looked up at him and smirked. I got off of him and ran to the bathroom grabbing my clothes along the way. I locked the bathroom door and turned on the water.

"This is not over Winston!"

I took off what I had left on and started to wash myself.

Kinsley: 3 Bradley: 1

I got dressed in my black high waisted shorts and and white shirt with black long sleeves. I walked out and put my clothes in my suit case. I could feel Bradley giving me a death glare. I grabbed all the stuff I need for my hair and makeup.

When I stood up and turned Bradley was standing behind me.

"I don't like those shorts."

"Well to bad it's hot outside."

"Change them!"

I pushed past him and went to the bathroom. I plugged in my blow dryer and blow dried my hair. I straightened it and left it down I put on a thin line of eyeliner and some mascara. I brushed my teeth and after that I packed my stuff up and put it in my suitcase.

"Still don't like those shorts!"

"Awww sucks to be you."

I lotioned my arms and legs. When I went to go put it back I bend down so he can get a good view of my ass. He growled at me.

"Pipe down horny ass!"

"Your ass basically sticks out!"

I rolled my eyes putting my black sandals on. We checked out the hotel and he helped me get in the truck. He put the suitcases in the back then we were off.

Five hours later

I don't know where we are going all he keeps on telling me is that we're almost there. I can tell Bradley is getting nervous too cause he keeps on tapping the steering wheel.

Bradley pulled over the side of the road and got out. Where is he going? He came to my side and opened the door.

"Give me your hand."

What? Oh no I knew I shouldn't have come! he's gonna kill me an find another mate to mate! He helped me out of the car and I crossed my arms waiting for him to talk.

"Do you trust me?"
"Yes why?"
"Turn around."
"Why?"
"Just turn around."

I turned around and he put a blindfold on me.

"I'm going to put you in the car okay?"

"Okay."

He picked me up and put me in the car. I felt him buckle me in and shut my door. Then I heard his side open and close and then he started to drive.

Bradley

We're right around the corner from our destination and I didn't want Kinsley to see so I put a blindfold on her. I turned on the dirt path we had to go more into the woods till I saw a tall stone wall with vines on it. There were about ten guards on each side. They pointed guns at us probably loaded with sliver bullets. I stopped at the front of the gate and turned off the car.

"Where are we?"

"Somewhere kinsle-"

"You don't even know where we are!"

"Yes I do Kinsley what ever you do, don't take off the blindfold do you understand me!?"

"Yeah yeah yeah." She said.