Chapter 31. Meeting Them

(This is gonna be a long chapter just thought I give you a heads up)

Bradley

I opened the car door and got out.

"Where are you going?"
"I'll be back."

I got out shutting the door behind me. I held my hands up in surrender.

"Who are you? and state your business here."

"My name is Bradley jay King I'm the Alpha of the Starlight pack. I am here because I might have your long lost princess"

His eyes searched my face to see if I was lying.

"How do I know if it's not just some random girl?"

"Because I'm here putting my mate and I in danger to see if it's true and I know it is."

"How could you be so sure?"

"I was there when she first shifted she is a cream color wolf with black paws and black tips on her ears. I noticed that there was a gold crescent moon with a crown on top behind her right ear"

"How did you get the princess?"

"From her other parents."

"Where are they now?"

"I have no idea the next day after she shifted I went over to the house to see if they can explain the royal marking but they were gone."

"How did you know where the castle was at nobody knows?"

"Because my beta and I searched the house after they disappeared and we found a blue print of the castle with red markings on it. It had an address on it and everything."

"Why did it take you so long to bring the princess back home?"

"Because she was captured by Richard Thomas and I had to get her back by killing him."

"WEAPONS DOWN!"

I sighed in relief at least I know I'm not gonna get shot.

"Listen to me Alpha King if this is some type of conspiracy to get the Queen and Kings hopes up about finding their long lost daughter. And it turns out no to be her I will kill you both for wasting my time." He spat.

"I understand sir."

"I will alert the Queen and King but I'm riding with you."

"Yes sir, but if you could please not mention that we're here at the castle to my mate."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because I want this to be a surprise she doesn't know we're here."

"Very well then I will accept your wishes OPEN THE GATE!"

I opened the door and he got in and I shut it behind him so I can get in. My truck is the type of truck that doesn't have a back handle. I can't close the front door till the back one is closed.

I hopped in the truck and started it up.

"Ohhh thank god your okay Bradley!!"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Cause you took forever."

"Yeah right! I didn't take forever."

Kinsley

"Yeah right my butt I was worried about you."

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"I'm fine."