UPDATES / Acknowledgments

First of all thank you very much for just picking this book up. That alone means far more than you can imagine. 

I write so that maybe one day all of my "Mom let me finish writing this chapter," can one day turn into someone else's "Mom just let me finish reading this chapter."

Updated 8/18/2022  

This book is completely 100% rough draft material. Nothing has been gone over and edited... which explains why Beck suddenly lost his accent or Tucker magically disappeared on a supply mission... 

SO - this used to say that the version on Wattpad would never change. I want to keep that true to an extent, while still editing this version of the story. So, before I write my final cut for this story, I'm going to update the Wattpad version. Hopefully those of you who have been here since the first chapter, and anyone who has appreciated this rough cut, enjoy this edited version. 

I don't have an estimation as to when the Wattpad Edited version of What Walks Among Us will be posted for your reading pleasure, but I do know I want to have it to you and be working on the final edit by the end of this year. I'm thankful for everyone who's been with me on this journey. 

There's also a few birdies I'd like to thank:

anon2404 - For pestering me with great care to just keep swimming on the forum

Academylove - For always having kind and supportive words and setting me straight when I thought I was bad

1Lisamurray -  For reading (parts) of this (sometimes) even though you don't like zombies

AnnaIsali - For all the encouragement

Katydids - For being supportive of everything and anything I wrote, even if it wasn't your cup of tea

@usrmams1 - For being someone I can count on to talk to, vent, complain.. for always having the right words 

SilasAggeleMou - For being there since the beginning when this was a fanfiction and I was thinking of killing off a few main characters, for pestering me about editing and having a beta reader, for being there for me when I wasn't sure it was good anymore, for being very patient, and for being the strongest Mazbie supporter there is.