The Difference

Kakashi spent the rest of the day with his head in a fog. Yuki definitely had nothing but dislike for him. In a way it was a good thing because leaving her would be that much easier. He knew that if she ever found out that he was Wolf she would want no part of it.

How could she with the way I treat her every time I see her. She thinks I feel I'm better than her. Kakashi sighed, but he knew the plan he had laid in place from the beginning was working. He could never be in a true relationship with Yuki. Instead he would hide behind his ANBU mask until he couldn't stand it anymore. That would be the day Wolf would be no more.

As the night rolled in Kakashi knew what was coming next. He headed for ANBU headquarters and got the patrols ready. Once everyone had been told what to do and where to go Kakashi took the only chance he would have tonight to see Yuki. He rushed from the building, moving as quickly as he could.

After taking another prisoner in I don't have much time to spare. He tried not to think about what could happen if more intruders showed up, but he knew it was going to happen. He knew more would arrive any day, it was just a matter of time now. Was he ready to put it all on the line and fight? Would he ever really be ready to leave Yuki?

---------------------------------------------------------

Yuki waited, hoping Wolf would make his way to her tonight. It was beyond weird to hear Iruka and Kakashi talk about him today. Yuki was having the hardest time shaking it from her head. Kakashi anywhere near Wolf was annoying her. She tried not to let herself get too bothered by the situation, just in case Wolf was on his way she didn't want to be a ball of hate.

She paused and took a deep breath. Closing her eyes and smiling at the thought of Wolf kissing her again. Her eyes were still closed when she felt him enter, feeling his chakra sweep through the windows and move towards her. She kept her eyes closed like she hadn't notice him, wondering what he would do.

She felt the blindfold cover her eyes and smiled as his lips met hers.

"You can't fool me Yuki" He said with a laugh as his lips parted from hers

"I don't know what you mean" She gave him an innocent smile

"Save it for someone who believes you" They both laughed as Wolf sat them on her bed

She reached for his face, her palm lying flat against his cheek. She felt him smile into her touch.

"I'm glad you're here. I went back to the academy today and it was a good day until I heard your name"

"Oh" Kakashi barely responded "Why was my name brought up in the academy?"

"I was with Iruka and he mentioned something about you taking over the patrols. As soon as I heard your name I missed you and hoped with everything I had that you'd be here tonight"

She left me out completely that time, Kakashi thought with a frown.

"Interesting." Was all Kakashi could manage to say as he tried not to think of not being mentioned

"Is it?" She said with a laugh leaning closer to Kakashi's face

Their lips connected and in an instant Kakashi forgot all that was wrong with their conversation. Yuki's arms made their way around his neck as she straddled him. Her kiss became more forceful as she pressed herself harder against him, bringing a moan from deep within Kakashi. He brought his hands to her hips, holding her in place as their kiss continued. With all her strength she pushed them down to the bed, remaining on top. The friction between them was enough to cause Yuki to break the kiss. She hovered over him breathless as if she were trying to look into his eyes, but missing the contact brought her lips back.

Kakashi couldn't stand being on the bottom, his hands moving up and down Yuki's back pulling her down onto him. His hands made their way to her hips once more, but this time Yuki rocked forward sending Kakashi's head back with a moan. With the kiss broken Yuki could feel Kakashi's chest moving up and down fiercely, her fingers tracing his lips as she placed a tiny kiss on his cheek with a smile.

In one motion Kakashi grabbed hold of Yuki and brought her under him. He now hovered over her, his arms to either side of her face, her hands in his hair. They both wore a smirk this time, Kakashi's hand sliding down her pushing her shirt up to rest his hand on her side. He stayed on his knees and he knew Yuki was beyond frustrated by the action in the way she moved under him. Kakashi brought his lips inches away from Yuki's teasing her with a promise of contact. When Yuki was too focused on the kiss Kakashi lightly thrust forward between her legs. Kakashi had to tighten his grip on Yuki's side to keep her in place. The sound that escaped her drove Kakashi further over the edge as he watched every look on her face beneath him.

He brought his lips to hers, finally ending the torture for the both of them. The kiss was soft and sensual, filled with the desire they both had for each other. Resting his forehead against hers he moved forward again a sharp breath escaping him.

"Wolf" Yuki exhaled his name against his lips

Kakashi moved to her neck, placing small kisses along every inch. Her hands were glued in his hair, pulling slightly as she struggled for air. However the moment was stolen as Kakashi heard an all too familiar call echo up through the windows. He stilled above Yuki, hoping he hadn't heard it, that it had been a trick in his mind.

"Wolf?" Yuki whispered, her hands resting against his chest

Kakashi placed a finger to her lips as he listened for the call again, please be a trick, but the call echoed again. Kakashi hung his head as he slid from the bed. He redressed and pulled Yuki to her feet removing the blindfold. She looked at him with her cheeks still flushed hair a mess, Kakashi had never seen her more beautiful. He walked towards her to smooth her hair, her hands resting on his waist.

"What was that?" She asked looking up into the mask

"That was the ANBU call, I'm needed." He brought one hand to her face as she smiled as best she could.

"Be safe" She said hugging him tightly

Kakashi slipped from her embrace, though it was the only place he ever wanted to be, and moved to the windows. He nodded towards her, it was the only answer he could give. He paused in his usual spot on the rooftop and looked down on her. Tonight felt different, tonight there was something between them, something they both felt as they stared at each other.

I love her

I love him