Imagine for theoceanic

Adelaide's POV

"Thank you so so so much for finally bringing me to the beach. It's so relaxing. I love you guys" I said and hug my brother Luke and his friends Ashton and Michael who are like brothers to me. They are over at our house so much that I'm not sure when they go to their own house. I run in the water and just lets the salty water pass between my toes while I stand in the water. "Change into your swim suit!" I heard Ashton yell to me and they started laughing. I chuckled and grabbed my swim suit and change into it. I got back and just lie on the beach then decide to go near the water again. "Be careful" Luke warned. "Yes dad" i replied and I saw him roll his eyes. I was swimming in the water when something stung me on the torso. "owww!! LUKE, ASHTON, MICHAEL HELP ME" I screamed. They ran towards me panicking and get me out of the water. They lay me on a beach chair and I see the life guard around me too. "Can you guys carry her to that building, I need to look at that sting" He says taking the jelly fish off. "Oh, my names Calum" He introduced himself. My brother and his friends shaked hands with him and they carried me into the building and laid me on a bed like in the doctors office. Calum got the first-aid kit and stood beside me.

"I need you to take the swim suit off abit so I can take a look at your torso" He said. "No" you said and started crying in embarrassment. "Babe, he has to take a look to make you feel better and we're right here" Luke said and held my hand. I shook my head and refused and he sighed and looked at the guys fro help. "Please. You are in pain right now and Calum can stop it. Just let him take a look" Ashton said and Michael agreed. "I promise not to hurt you or judge you in anyway" Calum said and I nodded. He helped me take my swim suit off where the sting was and started to examine it. "Ok well I am just going to clean it and wrap it in gauze. It shouldnt hurt too much. Just hold one of their hands and relax" Calum told me. I nodded and grabbed Mikey's and Lukes hand while Ashton stroked my hair a bit. Calum got the wipe and started to wipe my torso a bit. "oww" I said and tried to move. The guys held me down and comforted me. I was a crying mess by the times Calum was done. "I'm sorry I had to do that" He said. "It's ok" I said calming down a little bit. We said our good-byes to him and went back to the beach where I clung to Luke not willing to have another jelly fish sting me. "No way I am coming here again" I say and Michael picked me up from Luke and we all went to our house.

AN: guys, please listen. First off, I don't want to write an imagine for a person that's already been written because it's unfair to other people and I don't have much ideas if it's already been written before. Second, I will NOT update tomorrow. I'm super busy. I'll have a little bit time to myself but I want to keep it to myself. I may update tomorrow night at like 10 pm. Not sure. And lastly, I changed the cover of my book. Thanks to my friend!! (Dont remember her username but she goes to my school). I love this cover and just thanks! The 100th imagine should be up soon!!! There is not much going on in school but it will all come in on monday. I have a few classes that are hard and a higher level so it includes a lot of hard work and time. Sorry for the long author note. Love you guys. Xxx