Chapter 1

Rosalind's POV

"Rose get back here!" My mommy yells at me as I run towards the woods.

I stop at the edge and watch big wolves from the pack my family is in.

"Mommy, I wanna be a wolfie!" I say as I howl like wolves do. One of the wolves looks at me and howls, playing with me.

I giggle and my mom picks me up holding me in her arms, "You'll be a wolfie when you're older." She says smiling and walking away from the woods towards the pack house.

"But I wanna be one now!" I whine.

"Rose baby, you must be patient. You'll be one soon enough." My mom says kissing my cheek.

She carries me into the house and to our room.

"Time for a bath." My mom says as she sets me down and goes into the bathroom.

I hate baths!
When I hear running water in the tub I run and hide under mommy's and daddy's bed.

I listen to my mom's feet as she walks out of bathroom. I soon see them as she walks into the bedroom.

"Hun, you need to take a bath."

"No."

"You need to be clean for when daddy and the Alpha come home."

"I want to be dirty!"

My mom bends down and peeks under the bed.

"I want you to be clean pup." She says grabbing me and carrying me to the bathroom.

She helps me get undressed and I climb into the tub of warm water as it is still filling up.

A knock on the door makes my mom walk out of the bathroom and I sigh.
I can't hide now, she's already got me in here. I pout to myself and suddenly I see the bubble bath soap.

I get out of the tub and quickly grab it, I then dump the whole bottle in the water so I can have a bubble kingdom.

I get back in and start playing with the candy smelling bubbles.

After awhile I hear my mommy yelling, "Oh my god! Rose!" I laugh as I can't see her because I'm covered in bubbles.

My mom turns the water off and I soon feel her hands grab me and lift me out.
She laughs as she sets me down out of the tub and wraps a towel around me.

"Guess what." She says smiling.

"What?" I ask.
"Daddy's home!" She says smiling.

Daddy's home! Yay!

I run out of the bathroom as my mom yells at me to come back. Wrapped in my towel and covered in bubbles I run down stairs past groups of people and outside.

I then see Daddy and quickly run to him, jumping in his arms.

Daddy chuckles as I wrap my arms around his neck and burry my head in it, "I missed yuh!"

"I missed you too darling." He says kissing the top of my head.

I unburry my face and look to see another grown man standing right next to my daddy.

He looks at me and I smile at him and when he smiles back at me I feel my cheeks heat up so I hide my face back in my daddy's neck.