Chapter 7: His beknown feelings and it's new course

I'm looking for reasons,
I'm begging and pleading,
I'm dreaming of calling you mine.
You keep me st-st-st-stuttering, stumbling,
Fumbling over my lines.
Without you girl,
I'm not alright,
I'm not okay...
(yeah!)

No, don't give up on me.
Wait, it's not what it seems.
Now, we can't stop this tragedy,
And it's back to the start.
(yeah, yeah)
And we're falling apart.
(yeah, yeah)

(Deluxe Edition; Sexy Drug, (Falling in Reverse ) lyrics)

~~~~~~

Unedited

How will she resumed her devious plan if he was moving her away from within his reach? Adriana felt so lost her thoughts.

Nicolas was driving quietly and the silence is getting on his nerves. Adriana's smell is like a potion slowly luring his logical thoughts. He was already rejected countless times.

It's time to move on, Nicolas. He chided himself inwardly as he focused on the road, holding the urge to throw a glance on Adriana's direction.

Nicolas just thought it's better to place her to another department, instead of working with him. He knew he can't keep his hands off her, after that seduction she did on him. It will for sure turns him crazy, as long as he could see her and she's within reach.

Nicolas sighed heavily, ignoring the pain her rejection had caused in him.

Nicolas never felt so empty and broken before. Even when he found out about his parents discrete affair, he didn't feel this hole in his heart.

It was awful. It's like his heart was slowly being ripped, until you can't breath. It was the worst feeling ever. He never wanted this. He definitely never wished for this. How can't he control this situation, made him even more frustrated.

Adriana felt anxious each seconds. She doesn't know what Nicolas was thinking. He was very quiet and it's unsettling.

Adriana didn't agree to his suggestions, but she doesn't have a choice. He was the boss and he can do anything he wants.

I could just resigned instead. The only purposed I was here is to get a revenge.

But, where am I going to work? My modelling career is over. The time I resigned modelling, it's over. I have a year experienced working as a secretary. But, is it enough to get me into another job in Italy?

God, I'm regretting now this.

No, I have to stay. He hadn't suffered much!

A year of feeling lost, broken, hopeless and carrying our child alone is nothing, but a complete misery. Nicolai had wipe out all that empty feelings when he came out of this world. He filled the longings I felt for his father. He became the center of my life and my inspiration to keep going.

Nicolai was very sweet yet stubborn and bull-headed. When he wants something, he won't stop until he gets it. He was everything Nicolas is, and that's what I feared when they meet. Nicolai has his father's features. He only got my skin and everything is his father.

The thought of him always made me smile. Nicolai was growing so fast. He's going to turn five in couple of months and I wanted to make sure I will be there and prepare him a big birthday celebration. Even if I'm struggling, I made sure everything he wants is given.

That's why I had to work my ass off, to the extent of leaving him with my parent's guidance. I wasn't there to watch him grow since I was busy saving for him, for his future.