Momiji (Part one)

"Next sunday.. Would you like to go see a movie with me?" You asked Momiji on Friday at school. Momiji accepted waiting for Sunday to come.

-Sunday-

Momiji waited for you at the place you both agreed to meet. "Check her out! The rich looking one.." A blonde boy in a black jacket said to his black haired friend in a red jacket. "Whoa! What a babe.." He said licking his lips. Momiji instantly looked over at them and saw if was you who they where talking about. "Let's go talk to her." The blonde boy said but the black hair boy denied. "Nah she looks like a pushover." The black haired boy said. Momiji turned away obviously irritated but then he got an idea. "(Fi--rst name)!" Momiji said and hugged you from behind. Surprised you turned and looked at him. "It's been so long! How have you been?" He asked not letting go. Both boys sweat dropped. "Lesbians.." They both thought before they caught a better look at Momiji. "Oh no that's a dude." The blonde one pointed out. 

Momiji actually did want to know, he hadn't seen you in so long, you cut all ties with him after a while and he was so happy to go on a date with you, but you weren't together. He had grown a lot since the first year of high school but he still sorta dressed and looked like a girl. "There are a couple of playboys over there, it looks like they where aiming for you (First name)." Momiji said still holding onto you. You blushed lightly and looked away. Momiji noticed you hadn't replied then blushed lightly. "Ah! ..Sorry." He said awkwardly and let you go. "I-it's okay." You said blushing then looked up at him. You both made small talk about what had been going on during your time apart.

"You've changed (First name)." Momiji told you running his finger around his glass of lemonade. "Eh.. Is the something odd with me?" You asked and he smiled tenderly. "No not at all, you've brightened up, sort of like a normal high school girl." He said and you chuckled after a little silence. "I am a normal girl." You said and Momiji rested his head in his hand looking out the window. 

'To me (First name) is.. No ordinary high school girl. She's beautiful. She's such a beautiful girl. As a Shoma we spent a lot of time together. Despite that I can still feel some distance between us.' Momiji thought and they paid and left the cafe to the movies. They sat in their chairs with popcorn and candies. Momiji looked a you on your phone then giggled. "What it is?" You asked and he smiled. "Oh, nothing, just an amusing memory." He said and then he ate some popcorn. "I just thought of something Hatori said." Momiji said with his mouth full of popcorn. "Hatori?" You asked and he nodded. "He's such a good guy, though he's such an ice queen!" Momiji laughed and you laughed with him. He stopped and looked over at you. You where looking back at your phone smiling. He reached over and poked your ear slightly. "Kyah! Ah!?" You yelled and blushed darkly. People around you grumbled and asked what happened. 'Ahh..' Momiji panicked then stood up. "Nothings wrong! I was just messing with her, please excuse me~" Momiji said nervously looking down at you. "I'm sorry (First name)." You covered your ears then your face as the lights started to dim. "Please turn your phones off and.." The man came on and Momiji sat down. He looked down and bushed madly. 'I didn't think she'd react that way..'He thought then looked up when the movie started.

-Time skip-

You and Momiji started walking back silently. 'She's not speaking.' He thought then turned to look at you. "What would you like to do next? Go eat..?" You didn't answer so he made a stupid face this -> -u- . (Lol sorry I had to! xD) "Still angry at me? I'm sorry.. That was a weird thing to say. " He muttered and you replied with a small yes. You then realized what you said and blushed. "No I mean.. The one i'm angry  at is myself." You said looking away. Momiji was a bit confused, when you noticed you spoke up again. "Momiji.. Will you please.. Hold my hand?" You gripped your dress and he reached out to grab your hand. "Your hand?" He asked softly holding your hand in his. "Hows that?" He squeezed your hand softly rubbing the top of your hand with his thumb. "I'm alright now.." You said and he panicked in his mind. "O-oh ah.. Are you okay.." He said and let your hand go. 

'It was before the elementary graduation ceremony I think.. We kissed in the class room.. I thought that.. That would be as far as we would go together.' He thought and replayed the small kiss the two of you shared back then. He smiled and kept walking next to you.

------------------------------------------

End thingy where i tell you important stuff !

Please check it out my other books, if not that's still okay !~ Also I will ignore your comments about the manga version to Fruits Baskets because I care not for Akito being a woman or Momiji no wearing a certain type of clothing . Okay ? But that aside thank you very much for all your votes and thank you for following me !~ Requests arrrrrrre OPEN !!!~ Request, peoples. Well that's it . ^^/

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey