1. s l e e p l e s s

Audrey Stone,
Under the pillow of her bed,
101 South Shore Road.

My dear sleepless Audrey,

How was your day? Oh wait, I know cause I was there with you for every second of it! You fought with your mom, you got a C in Chemistry and you hit your PE teacher on the head with a basketball. I gotta hand it to you best friend, you really are one of a kind.

Before you stop reading this, and kill me for reminding of the not-so-happy times, I'll stop.

I know it's hard for you... the whole insomnia thing; so being the kind friend I am, I decided to help you out. Since you can't sleep, I'm going to lend you my dreams. Don't worry, I won't share any of the dreams that involve naked girls. Happy now?

You think that the whole-awake-like-an-owl-the-entire-night sucks, but why not think of it as something that makes you special? Maybe it's because you are a vampire (yeah, you making me watch Twilight is going to hit you right in the face), or maybe it's because you have a better superpower than speed, enhanced sight and hearing.

I dreamt that I was a mixture of Spider-Man and the Flash, so my insomniac friend, which superhero would you dream to be?

Bear hugs and kisses for a good night,
Will.
(The sexy)