Four

A.N. I know I said I would update this last week but I got so preoccupied with youtube and life that I just forgot. I have a free day today so here is Chapter 4. This may be shorter than the others as I really don't want to write too much than I need to.

--------------------------------

A new dawn and a new day revolving around Hydra. I have been thinking about taking a break from action but it's not in my nature. Being an Agent is in my blood, I can't walk away from it that easily.

Phil had to go somewhere and help a SHIELD agent that Hydra was apparently after, so that left a bit of time for me to keep my fitness up and do some punching. I was on my own as everyone kind knew I work out better alone. Being alone helped the bad memories come rushing back, which made me punch harder. As I punched, Bucky came into mind. I remember his smile even though it's been 70 years since we first lost him. Then thoughts of what happened to him, what Hydra did to him ran through my head again and again. Not only did Hydra take him, but they brainwashed him, made him into some sort of murderer. I'm going to kill them, every stinking last one of them so Bucky is avenged.

I didn't realise I was punching as hard as I could until the bag came off the ceiling and hit the wall in front of me. I wiped my forehead from sweat and walked over to my bottle of water. I took a big mouthful of water before taking the gloves off my hands.

I then heard my phone buzz in my bag, the ID picture was of Steve pulling a funny face. I smiled but didn't pick up.

"Gomez, we need you." May called and I nodded putting my stuff away and following May tp Phil's office. I walked in as Phil stood with Hunter, Tripp and Fitz sat at the table and Mack standing near Fitz.

"Most likely scenario; Hydra's looking for another weapon. From what we've been able to pieve together, Donnie Gill had limited powers when he entered the sandbox, but---" Phil explained as he played a video of a 20 something guy controlling water.

"While there, he was taught to control, amplify those powers." May continued.

"Lovely. And who exactly, do we have to thank for that. SHIELD or Hydra?" Hunter asked.

"Your guess is as good as ours. Hydra had scientists embedded at the base. Explains how they took it so quickly." Phil told us.

"A friend of mine was stationed there. He said it got bad fast." Mack said with his arms crossed.

"Is that when Gill escaped?" Tripp asked.

"I don't know. What I do know is Creel wasn't an isolated incident. I've been told Gill's next on Hydra's wish list.

"Who told you that?" I asked crossing my arms.

"I have a source." Phil answered.

"A source you trust?" Tripp asked.

"Very much so." If Phil trusts the source then I guess I should too. "Now, I want us to bring Gill in before Hydra get's their hands on him. Fitz, you know him better than any of us. Got anything to help us narrow down the situation?" We all looked at Fitz for his answer and I knew he didn't like all eyes being on him at this moment.

"Um...well..the la..the last time I saw him..he as, um..." Fitz tried to think of the words but he couldn't find the right ones.

"Angry? On drugs?" Mack pushed. "Friendly? Sleeping?"

"Yeah." Fitz blurted out.

"Sleeping?" Mack asked.

"No. What....the one..the...go back one."

"Friendly?" Mack asked and Fitz nodded.

"Friendly. Um...uh..no, he had trouble making friends." Fitz let out a deep breathe and May sighed. I smiled at Fitz reassuring him he was doing a good job.