Chapter 13

Quick note thank for all my reads and likes. Please keep voting for my book and I love reading people's comments. 😘

jade's POV
Ouch my head was killing I didn't sleep very well I was terrified that he was going to come back and take me away from my mam and Sean. Talking about Sean he had done all sorts for me since I met him he was like a father figure to me, I really wanted to start and call him dad but I can't exactly walk up to him and say Hey can I call you dad or shout hi dad it would be... Well I don't no I wonder if one day it would come out naturally. I don't know. I got out off bed and hopped into the shower but it was only a short one I wanted to stop with mam and Sean as much as I could Since I was frightened to be alone and I wanted to spend some time with them I knew they had to be on a panel today and I wanted to ask if i could stay in the hotel room as I wanted to FaceTime Stephanie and watch some films and other stuff. I made my cereal ad sat at the table when Sean and lana sat down as well and we were having a normal conversation they probably knew I would hate to talk about what happened yesterday. That conversation would pop up eventually. " can I stop here while you go to the panel please I really just want to stop in the room and watch film" I was doing my best puppy dog eyes, lana looked unsure but Sean said "yeah of course honey just please don't leave the room" without even thinking I said " thanks dad... Erm I'm sorry" I wanted to call him dad but I wasn't sure if he wanted me to buy when I dared to look up at him his grin was from ear to ear " what are you apologises for darling" " I didn't no if you would want me to you d dad yet" great now I'm stuttering I looked over to mam who of course had a tear in her eye then Sean said " of course I want you to call me dad I'm happy you see me as your father" I smile at him and say " thanks dad" then I jump down from my seat and go in the front room.

Sean's POV
I looked at lana " she called me dad lana" she smiled " yes she did now we are complete a small happy family" I got up and hugged her the smothered her in kissed. I loved lana loads and I knew she felt the same way I did and I wanted to take our relationship to next level I wanted to propose to her. When we get back home I'm going to pick out the best engagement ring ever for lana. After we were dressed and ready to leave for the Panel lana spent the next 10 minuets making sure Jade was definitely going to be ok and if she change her mind she could come down to the backstage area. " lana sweetheart jades going to be just fine lets go and leave the girl to do all the girly things she wants to do" lana smiled but rolled her eyes at me the kissed jades cheek. We spent most of the day at the Panel but one of us kept checking in on Jade.

Lanas POV
Once we had finished and got back to the hotel room Jade was reading " hey sweetie are you ok" Jade nodded her head but I left her lying on her bed, I walked back in to the kitchen bit and started to help Sean make something for tea. After it was ready we called Jade and we all say round the table talking but I knew I had to tell Jade about the police ringing earlier on saying that he had ran away and they couldn't find him and won't be caring on searching for him. " Jade they can't find him and they are giving up searching" she looked up at us you could see the fear in her eyes but she just mumbled " okay I'm going to sleep if we have to leave early for the plane back home". She kissed mine and Sean's cheek and walked into her little separate room. Tomorrow would be a new day and once we get home hopefully she will be back to normal and be happy again.