Chapter 3

Rosalind's POV

This morning I decided to make mommy and daddy some breakfast. Nobody else is awake yet, so they can't stop me. I grab a couple of bowls and set them on the floor of the pack house kitchen so I can reach them, I then get my favorite cereal — Fruity Pebbles.

I fill the bowls and walk over to the big silver fridge and open it, taking the milk out. The milk jug is kind of heavy so I have a hard time pouring it in only the bowls as it spilled all over the floor.

I then run over to a drawer and get two spoons so mommy and daddy can eat the cereal I made them. Maybe I should make them a bigger breakfast. I look around to think of something to make.

PANCAKES!

I try to remember where mommy last put the pancake maker stuff. When I did, I then grabbed a bowl to mix the batter in, before I pushed a chair over to the counter and climbed on top so I can reach the cupboard where the box of pancake mix is in.

Once I got it I poured it all in the bowl before I add a little bit of milk in it along with some white powder called flour and a couple of eggs. I stir it before I turn the oven on and put the bowl in the oven. I then sit and wait.

After a couple minutes I hear someone come down the stairs and into the kitchen. Alpha then comes to view and I watched as Alpha walked slowly in yawning. I giggled at how messy his hair was. He rubbed his face before looking at me and smiling.

I smiled at him but then he stopped smiling when he smelt the air.

"What are you doing?" Alpha then asks as he hurries and turns the oven off.

"Hey! I was makin pancakes!"

He opens the oven and takes the bowl out. He looks a at me and laughs,"That's not how you make pancakes."

"Well wit's how I make pancakes!" I argue back crossing my arms over my tiny chest.

He turns around and takes a step only to walk into my one of my bowls of cereal. He looks down at the milk and cereal that's spilled everywhere, including on this foot.

"Your messin my breakfast up!" I yell as I try to jump down from the counter, but right as I was in the air, alpha quickly turned around and grabbed me, before setting me on the ground softly.

"I'm sorry." He says as he grabs towels and starts cleaning up the mess of spilled milk and fruity pebbles.

"I want to make mommy and daddy a yummy breakfast, but I guess I'm too wittle." I pout.

Alpha turns around and looks at me with his brown eyes that remind me of chocolate, "How about I help you make breakfast for your mommy and daddy?"

I think for a minute before saying okay.
"But we have to huwwy and do it before they wake up!" I add as I grab another bowl to mix pancakes in.

He smiles at me and grabs another pancake box out of the cupboard, and since he's way taller than me he doesn't need to use a tall chair. I can't wait till I'm all grown up like that.

"I want to flip one!" I cheer as Alpha flips a pancake. He looks over at me and smiles, "Come here then."

I walk over to him and he lifts me up, holding me in one hand and holding the frying pan with the other. "Okay, grab onto the handle." He says and I do as told. He puts his hand that was holding the frying pan ontop of my little ones.

"On the count of three. One, two, three." He counts and helps me shake the pan to make the pancake flip over.

I smile, "Can I do wit myself?" I ask. He smiles and takes his hand, that was holding mine, away.

"Okay, won, two, free." I count and do what the alpha did, only the pancake flew up and fell to the floor.

"I can't do wit.." I pout as alpha sets me on the counter top to sit. He picks up the pancake and tosses it in the garbage.

"You just need practice." He tells me with a big smile on his face. For a few seconds he just stares at me but then he starts talking again, "Come on, let's try another."

"Okay!" I smile as he grabs me and holds me like he did earlier.

We finished making all the pancakes and he set out a bunch of plates and forks for everyone. "We made a wot! More than mommy and daddy can eat!" I say staring at the plate stacked with pancakes.

Alpha grabs one pancake and takes a bite, "Well then, I guess we can eat some!" He says. By the time I'm done with half of a pancake Alpha had already ate more than 20.

"You eat a lot!" I tell him and he laughs.
"I do!" He says as mommy walks in the kitchen and sighs.

"Rosalind! What are you doing in the kitchen!" I was going to answer her but alpha does for me, "She made you and Damon breakfast."

My mom raises an eyebrow before she walks over to the plate stacked with pancakes and smiles, "Smells good."

Soon daddy joined us and we all ate pancakes. After we ate my mom carried me back to her and daddy's room and my mom dressed me in a yellow sun dress.

"Alright Rose, you can go play now but stay out of trouble." My mom says kissing my cheek and handing me my teddy bear I named Love before I run out of the room.

I ran around the house spinning and swinging Love, but I stop running when I realized I'm in a part of the house my mommy never let me go before.

Mommy isn't with me, soooo why don't I explore. I smile to myself and start walking down a hall to a set of big wooden doors, when I reach the doors I got on the floor and peeked under. The door suddenly swings open, so I can see big feet and a deep voice speaks.

"Rose, what are you doing?"

I look up to see my dad standing in front of me. "Esploring.." I answer as he picks me up off the ground and Love slipped out of my hand. "Darling, you shouldn't be exploring in the Meeting Hall." He chuckles and kisses my head before putting me back down.

"Now go on. Go find one of your friends to play with."

I nodded before I turned to run off to find Alexa my bestest friend.