Chapter 32

Ashlyn POV
I sighed as I put my hair in a ponytail. Maybe I should cut it. I zipped up my black boots and walked downstairs. "Um where do you think your going," asked Cam. "To save my wolf," I said in a duh tone of voice. He shook his head and said, "No I won't let you go and put our baby in harms way you stay here and we'll get your wolf." "Well I'm not gonna sit here and let my wolf sit there and get hurt I'm going to save my wolf and protect my baby," I said "It's like you don't even care, what if you have to fight and get hurt, that could hurt my baby, our baby and I cant let that happen," he said. I growled out of anger. "Did you just tell me that I didn't care about my damn baby. I'm the one holding this baby in my stomach puking up my delicious food and  have been very very cautious ever since I found out about this baby and you say I don't care!? I could have aborted it the moment I found out but I didn't! You wanna know why!!?? Because I love this baby more than anything in the world and I haven't even met it yet so please don't tell me I don't care, I'm going to go save my wolf weather you like it or not and I'm going to keep my baby safe," I said. Before he could argue I stormed out of the house. How dare he say that I don't care.  I let out another frustrated growl. 

*******

I slammed the doors to the castle open. "Hey bitches I believe you have my wolf and I want her back," I yelled out. The guards they had were incredibly weak. I mean I didn't even have to try. The queen of werewolves and the queen of vampires ran out and smirked. "Ashlyn how nice of you to join us," the queen of werewolves said. "I thought I killed your ass when I escaped your castle guess I didn't snap your neck hard enough now did I," I said while looking at the queen of vampires. She glared at me while I smirked. I took out a dagger and started playing with it in my hands. "Now, we can do this the easy way, or my way," I said with a smirk. "As if you could harm us you don't even have your wolf so that means you don't have your powers. There's no way you could win," the queen of vampires said with a smirk. I held back the my smirk. So they thought I didn't have my powers because they stole my wolf. Idiots. "Funny you say that because I'm about to kill you while using the powers that I still very much have," I said with a smirk. Then I threw my knife and it went straight into the queen of vampires stomach. "So my wolf please," I asked. They glared and the queen of vampires took the knife out of her stomach and threw at me. I caught it in my hand which surprised them considering I don't have my wolf. "You'll never learn will you?" I said before flicking my hand cause and electricity ball to shoot out of my hands and into the werewolf queen. She went flying into the wall. Didn't know my energy balls were that powerful. "You know I think this would be a good time to test out how strong my powers are I mean you guys seem like good test subjects." I said with a smirk. I shot an ice crystal at the vampire queen. It went all the way through her stomach. to the point where I could see it coming out of her back and dripping in blood.  The vampire queen fell to the ground as her body went limp. Well I didn't mean to kill her but oh well. The queen of werewolves got up and looked at me with fear. I smirked. "But.....how....it's impossible without your wolf your human," she said. I rolled my eyes and said, "have you not forgotten the fact that I'm half vampire too. I swear I don't know how you two idiots became queens now I'm definitely going to have to remove you of your status, anyway here's how things are gonna go, A:You give me my wolf willingly and I'll let you leave here alive. B:You don't give me my wolf, I find my wolf and you end up decapitated. So which shall it be. I would choose the first one if you value your head." She gulped and said, "I'll never give your wolf up." I laughed at her. "If you think by doing this your acting brave your wrong your being stupid, now I'm giving you one last chance to save your life if you don't take it, get ready to go to hell," I said with a deadly glare. Before she could answer the king of werewolves walked out and said, "Cora, don't." She immediately went rigid. The king then turned to me and bowed respectfully and said, "I am so sorry for my mate's actions your highness your mate is down the hall to the left and go down the stairs last cell on the left." I sent a grateful smile to him before running down the hallway and following his directions. I found the cell and saw my wolf sitting there passed out. I ran up to the bars and pulled them apart. Since I don't have my wolf the silver bars don't effect me. I petted her fur and at this she woke  up. At the sight of me she jumped up in joy. "Hey Amber how are you," I asked. She just kept jumping in joy. "Alright lets get you back where you belong," I said. I walked straight into her and she went back inside the back of mind. I sighed as I felt her settle.  I've got my wolf back.