Klaus is a d-jerk

"I need to take Jenna up to her room." I said trying to get elijah to stop starring at me. I cleared my throat and he moved back so I could get up. I took my time grabbing Jenna and walking up the stairs. 

Time skip.

"Alright let's go." I said to Elijah when I came down stairs.

"Where are we going?" Elijah asked curiously as he followed me to the door.

"Boarding house." I said grabbing my keys.

"You're not driving." Elijah said grabbing the keys. I was keeping my guard up, many things could mean anything really. Who knows how much of my life he had saw. 

I opened the door and signaled for him to walk first. I locked the door behind me and turned around.

"Hello love." A familiar voice rang out. Elijah was standing next to me completely calm and waiting for him to make the first move. 

"What part of go away, I don't want to see you. Don't call me. Don't you get?" I asked him walking past him.

"Love." He said.

"Do not love me." I growled opening my car door.

"Are you still mad?" He asked.

"Yes! I am still mad!" I said raising my voice. "You gave me one day to calm down. I want to kill you! You broke your promise! My brother is everything to me and you took him away and handed him back in pieces!" I yelled at him as I marched up to him and poking his chest. Elijah was shocked at klaus for not doing anything.

"Technically I haven't given him back yet." Klaus with a light smirk on his lips. I punched his chest.

"Klaus." I said warningly. "Let. me. alone." I said through gritted teeth.

"never going to happen." Klaus stated before looking at Elijah. "But imagine my surprise when I find Elijah's coffin empty. I just have to ask... how exactly did you pull the dagger out without anyone noticing?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"With my ninja skills." I said getting in a ninja stance raising my leg. "I knocked the first guy out with what I call the fly turtle kileta, ok I'm bored already of this. I pulled the dagger out of him when Rebekah went after Stefan. you were busy with tyler so I had time to drop him off here before showing back up at the school. you know if you didn't want me to pull the dagger out then you should of had a sign or something." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"i told you I didn't want you pulling his dagger out." Klaus said irritated.

"And when do I ever listen?" I asked amused at his anger.

"Never!" He yelled at me.

"Exactly." I said calmly and a smile on my face. 

"Are you drunk?" He asked me as for the first time we had been having this conversation he actually looked at me.

"yes." I stated. "I have no filter." I said.

"You never did." Klaus mocked.

"I know." I said with a jump in my step. I heard jenna start to stir inside. "lower your voice jenna is sleeping." I said making a shhing noise.

"What is stopping me from just killing her?" He asked and I glared at him.

"If you even lay a finger on her I will rip off your penis and shove it up your a**." I said my voice dropping low and a growl rumbling in my throat.

"Ok, ok." He said raising his hands in surrender and I rolled my eyes. Elijah was just standing there shocked.

"Rebekah is also upset with you." I stated.

"I figured." He said not really caring. "Where's the dagger clara?" He asked with all seriousness.

"I swallowed it." I said back with all serious in my voice as well 

"Clara." He said warningly.

"Klaus." I mocked.

"You are getting on my last nerve." He growled.

"Really? Cause you already passed that line with me. The only reason I haven't snapped your neck is because that would involve touching you and I want to stay as far away from you as possible." I said and his eyes flashed yellow. "What are you going to do?" I asked him. "Bite me? Snap my neck? Compulsion doesn't work. So niklaus....What exactly as you going to do?" I asked. 

His hands clenched and he went to say something when he disappeared and was gone. I turned to Elijah who was staring at me like I had 3 heads and was jumping on one foot singing a random song at the top of my lungs.

"Lets go." I said getting in my car.