Tohru part 2

-------------------------Disclaimer-----------------------

I don't own Furuba or any characters associated with Furuba. They all belong to Takaya-sensei.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tohru's P.O.V

"Honda-san, I picked these leeks for you, Maybe you'd like to use them in a soup"

Yuki-kun and Kyo-kun were behaving really strangely recently. They kept getting me presents and offering to do my jobs for me. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, not at all! I'm worried that I'm doing something wrong. Like maybe I've offended them or something... no, that doesn't make sense. I'm so confused! And they're arguing much more now as well.

I feel like Iv'e done something wrong... but I can't think of anything that Iv'e said. Waah! What do I do?

***

"Uh... guys, have I done anything to hurt your feelings?" I ask them both at dinner. It's miso soup which Kyo-kun has just about managed to eat.

"NO! YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING AT ALL, TOHRU/HONDA-SAN!!!" they both exclaim in unison. Kyo-kun calls me Tohru and Yuki-kun calls me Honda-san.

"It's just... I'm not meaning to be mean at all, but you guys have been acting strangely lately. Iv'e been worrying Iv'e hurt your feelings" I confess.

"There's really nothing . And there's certainly nothing you've done, Honda-san. Actually, the is something the matter. That stupid cat" Yuki-kun snarls.

Oh no.

"What... WHAT DID YOU SAY?! YOU'LL TAKE THAT BACK YOU DAMN RAT" yells Kyo-kun aggressively.

Suddenly, Kyo-kun lunges at Yuki-kun and they start fighting like Iv'e never seen them before. They are fighting to physically hurt each other. I watch as Yuki-kun pins Kyo-kun down and reaches for a knife. Kyo-kun kicks him, hard and arms himself with a chair.

I have to stop this.

"STOP! PLEASE! DON'T HURT EACH OTHER" I cry.

Strangely, they both immediately put down their weapons and apologise.

"I'm so sorry, Honda-san, I didn't mean to alarm you."

"Tohru, I'm sorry if I scared you, it's just THAT DAMN RAT!"

At that moment Shigure-san walks in, contently humming a Queen song. (Shigure-san really likes British pop- especially 80's British pop).

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, but I was having a bath. I wonder what dear Tohru has cooked up for us tonight-" he pauses mid-sentence when he sees what Kyo-kun and Yuki-kun have done to his house.

The table is broken in half, lots of plates and cups are smashed, and blood and miso soup is splattered on the walls.

Shigure-san crumples down on the floor in shock and grief.

"My...my poor, beautiful house. What have you monsters done to my poor, beautiful house?" he wails.

"It was all his fault" Kyo-kun and Yuki-kun say in unison, each pointing to the other boy.