Chapter 24: Ghost

Chapter 24
Eros Dylan Donovan
Ghost

Mike and I are not in good terms. I'm an asshole who needs to be whacked by a giant mallet so I could have my sense back. But every time I look at him, I cannot avoid the guilt that is eating me. It has become a huge mess for the both of us. Every time we would pass each other, it's like we're strangers, not giving a glance, or even an acknowledgement! I know it's my fault, but I can't help but be sad and hurt.
I have fucked up real bad.

Going into the kitchen area, my body freezes as I see Mike frying some bacon. He's busying himself with things like that so he could ignore anyone. Even Brad. I open the fridge and get a water pitcher, and glass, and pour myself a drink then chug it down in one try. He never looks up at me, just busies himself by frying. In a minute, his phone rings and he scrambles to turn off the stove and fishes his phone in his pocket, and as soon as he sees the Callers ID, he immediately grins and answers it.

"Oi, Ezerette." Mike chirps happily. I frown as I hear his name coming out of Mike's mouth. I want it to seal his mouth with mine so he won't ever mention his name again. Rolling my eyes, I pour myself another glass of water. I'm kind of full, but for the sake of eavesdropping, then I'm going to drink a lot of water.
"Nah, it's fine," Mike continues to talk, smiling. "Sure, tomorrow night? Then it's a date! Yes. Yeah? Alright, sure. That would be great! Okay, meet you at 7pm? Thanks. Bye!"

Frowning, unable to contain my jealousy, I press, "What does he need?"

"None of your business," He says rather harshly. I flinch. That hurts. He turns on the stove again and starts frying bacons. Brad is at the daycare center today, and he will be at home not until 9pm.

Fuming in jealousy, I turn around on my heels and head upstairs and decide that I'll take a hot, steamy shower, but then change my mind to a cold shower. Since, I think, it would help me to cool my mind. Hah, I hope everything becomes a disaster when they go on a date. How dare he steal Mike from me?

Stepping inside the bathroom, turning on the shower, I let out a hiss as the cold water cascade down my body. I immediately grab a liquid coconut soap and lather it all over my body, bubbles forming. Then I grab a shampoo and squeeze some onto my palm and massage my scalp, which kind of relaxes my head.

After minutes of showering, I wrap a towel around my waist and droplets of water falling out of my hair. I head inside my room and lay out my uniform and take off the towel and dry myself. Done pampering myself, now wearing my uniform, I head downstairs and find Mike still in the kitchen area, holding his cellphone with a grin as he taps rapidly on his phone. I roll my eyes and decide not to bother him since he's just going to ignore me.

When I arrive at the station, everyone is busy. Deciding that I should visit some of the members of The Phantom Gang, I head down the jails where the prisoners are located. As soon as I reach the prisoners, someone gives me a sly smirk and I want nothing but to remove that smirk by punching him in the face again and again and again until his face deforms and no doctor could do a surgery on it because of its severeness. I give him the coldest glare I could give and he flinches a little but smiles wickedly, as if it didn't affect him at all.

"The Great Eros Dylan Donovan," the guy with a long, brown hair, with almost faded tattoos, says. "What a pleasure to meet you here in a place called Hell,"

"Well, nice to meet you, too, little fella," I smirk as his wicked smile is replaced with a pursed lips, gritting his teeth, and he has this furious expression plastered on his face which makes me laugh wickedly.

"If I get out of here, Donovan," he says, gripping the large bars so hard his hands are turning white, "I'll make your life much worse than Hell can do,"