Chapter Seventeen

Chris's POV :-

I arrived at Mason's lake house and saw his car , I parked mine beside it and got out of it . I went to the front door and knocked , seconds later he opened the door and told me to go in . He kept walking with me following him , until he entered his room .

My mouth hanged open , I looked at the room amazed . It has Inna's photos split all over the carpet and the walls " What the fuck ?" I mumbled looking at the photos .

" That fucker applied cameras into her room including the bathroom " Mason said and I cringed in disgust , How can someone do such thing !

I looked at him and frowned " Did you sneak into Inna's room !?" I asked slwoly .

He nodded while walking to his lap top " What the hell , Mason !? Why didn't you tell me ?" I asked frustrated as I went to sit next him on the couch .

" Why would I tell you ?" He asked and I frowned , he looked at me as if he said nothing .

" Are you fucking kidding me !? That is my girlfriend we're talking about " I said getting angry , why the hell is he acting like this .

" Not anymore " He said smiling " What the fuck is wrong with you !? Inna's my girlfriend and she'll always be " I said standing as I clinched my jaw .

" No no no , not anymore , Christian . I letbher slip from my hands last time , but not this time " Mason yelled .

I frowned at his words " What do you mean first time !!?" I yelled .

" It doesn't matter anymore " He mumbled closing his laptop and walking out of the room .

I walked behind him and grabbed his T-shirt's collar turning him around " Fucking tell me !" I yelled at him .

The next thing , his fist connected with my jaw . I backed away a little with pain in my face " I loved her first !! I was going to ask her out first !! But you fucking came before I get the chance !!" He yelled .

I looked at him furiously as I clinched my fist throwing a punch back at him " Fuck you man !! I thought you were my friend !!"

I yelled as I took my keys and went out the house leaving him with bloody nose , I opened my car's door and started to drive away , Not knowing what do do , or where to go .

Inna's POV :-

I looked at Joshua who was sleeping peacefully next to me , his head on my tummy .

I rested on my elbow a little as I brought the cover a little to cover his lower area .

I backed again on the pillow as I combed his soft hair with my fingers , he moaned and I smiled at him .

His hair has always been his weakness , he slowly lifted his head and opened his eyes .

He looked at me and smiled " Hey , baby girl " he said into his sleepy voice .

" Hey " I whispered smiling .

He moved a little and brought his hand to the nightstand , he took his cigarette's packet and the lighter .

He took out one and brought it to his lips then lit it , he throw the packet again on the nightstand .

He took a drag and let the smoke out of his mouth then looked at me , I looked at him in disapprove .

He knows that I hate it when he smoke , he always can tell by my face and look .

" Fine , sorry " he said throwing the cigarette into the empty trashcan .

I smiled and leaned kissing his cheek , he smiled back wrapping his arms around me bringing me closer as I rested my head on his heart .

" This's too perfect , I can't believe that we're finally together , That you accepted me " he whispered softly then kissed my forehead .

I smiled and looked at him " That's because I love you " I whispered .

His eyes widened and a look of shock appeared on his face , I almost laugh at his reaction .

" What ?" He asked slowly , and I laughed softly .

" I . Love . You " I said softly and slowly , he smiled and his eyes watered .

" Oh my god , baby girl . I love you so much . I-I can't believe it , you just made me the happiest man ever . I-I will do anything you want , I will get you everything you need . I will change only for you " He said happily as he straightened himself on the bed .

I held the cover to my chest so it wouldn't fall , I smiled at his words , he will change for me !

" And I will do anything to help you change " I said happily .

He let out a laugh and wrapped his arms quickly around me , I let the cover and wrapped mine around his neck .

He kissed my neck and started to suck on my spot , I closed my eyes in pleasure and moaned .

He pulled away and grinned " Wait a minute " he said as he opened the drawer and took his phone out .

He dialed a number as I stood to wear some clothes , I took out a matching bra and panties with a tank top and shorts .

" Hey Brandon ! Listen to me very carefully " I heard Josh as I walked to the bathroom .

Joshua's POV :-

" Yeah I understand , I'll do it now " Brandon said and I smiled .

" Good , Now Brandon . okay ?" I said as I moved the cover reliving my naked body .

" Okay , mate . See you soon . I hope " He said laughing as I chuckled .

" See you soon , amico " I said and ended the call .

I heard the shower running and Inna singing with her angelic voice , I smiled and went opening the bathroom , slipping myself with her .

25 votes for next chapter .