EIGHT

I start school September 9th, so I'm tryna update as much as I can cus ya'll know how discombobulated my updating be, especially now since school about to start. This is for ya'll who still rocking with me and still reading.  When do ya'll start school? 

Trinity

I looked at myself through my body length mirror and and smiled satisfied. It wasn't all out there, but it wasn't too under dressed. I liked it, Jasmine knew exactly what she was talking about. I smiled in triumph and pushed my fly away hair back. Thank god for this vixen sew in or I'll be looking a mess. 

I walked out of my room down the hall into my father's room who's door was wide open. He was watching ESPN as usual. 

"Wassup Trin?" He said nodding with his eyes glued to the television 

"I'm about to leave, just feel like I should tell you." 

"When you coming back?" He looked over at me looking me up and down 

He nodded in satisfaction, guessing he's approving my outfit choice "Haven't seen you dress like that in a while." He added looking away

"New people, new environment. Felt like I had to switch it up a little. And I'm not sure when I'll be back but I'll for sure text you."

"Aight, later." 

"Bye daddy." I closed his room door and went back to my room to fetch my things

I put on my glasses and turned off my room lights closing my door behind me. I jogged down the steps and headed for the kitchen getting a water from out of the fridge. I paused and looked down at my watch, what time does the party start?

How am I even getting there?
Where is it?

I just realized I don't have any of their numbers saved either, crap. What kind of friends are we? Honestly. 

I looked down at my watch and it read 7:30. I sighed walking out the kitchen towards the living room sitting on the arm of the love seat. Should i just walk to the house and meet them there? Do any of them even have a car to drive?

I sighed and got up walking over to the front door. I opened it and closed it behind me jogging down my porch steps. I then made a right and started walking down the block towards the house. It was a chilly night but good thing I wore my jacket. 

I stopped in front of their house and saw Chris smoking a fat blunt. No lie, he looked good smoking. He looked so hazy and sexy, I started to stare.

He gave me a head nod and looked me up and down with his eyebrow cocked. He looked at me for a few more seconds and nodded again, but more slowly. 

Well then. 

I walked through the gate jogging up the front steps passing him. Should I just barge in, knock or...? 

"Go in, it's open." I heard Chris from behind me 

I nodded as if he could see me and pulled open the grill door with the tattered mesh and pushed wooden door entering in the house.

All different types of fragrance and hairspray filled my nose. I sneezed loudly rubbing my nose. 

"Who the fuck is that?" Michael called out from somewhere

"It's Trinity." I said walking into the living room where the big television was playing Nick at Nite.  

I heard heavy footsteps coming to me and next thing you know I was being hold in a tight hug "Trinity I haven't seen your ass in a while!"