Dark:(Chapter 25)

Bo's POV

“I’m just going to shower and change. Won’t be long.” Harry spoke before kissing the top of my head.

I had stayed and watched him train until the session ended. The hall was nearly empty as equipment was packed away. Harry obviously enjoyed his job. But I had a feeling he longed to be the one in the ring, instead of watching from the side lines. But I wasn’t surprised they didn’t allow him to fight. Just the thought of what his opponent would look like at the end of their boxing match brought goose bumps to my skin.

I watched as he turned away for a second. But it startled me as he quickly spun again. Harry’s body backed me up against the wall. Big green eyes sparkled as large hands held my hips. Hot breath puffed over me, dark curls tickling my cheek as his plump lips moved to my ear.

“That’s if you don’t want to come and help me.” He whispered seductively.

His raspy voice sent shivers through my body. I struggled to compose myself. Harry always left me a little flustered. I giggled as his nose brushed my neck, my hands batting him away.

“Alright, alright. Wait for me, Love.” Harry laughed.

***

Harry’s POV

I hauled my bag onto my shoulder, checking I had everything before making my way out of the changing rooms. Bo was right where I left her but Tom was now sat next to her. They didn’t notice as I stood leaning in the darkened door frame. They were talking; Tom swigging water from his bottle. I watched as Bo brought her hand up to her mouth, trying to stifle a giggle at something Tom had said. My jaw tensed at their interaction. I didn’t like it. Bo was mine.

She smiled shyly at him, cheeks blushing slightly. My bag dropped with a thud to the floor, both of them sharply turning their heads towards me. But I noticed neither of them made an effort to move away from each other. I strolled over to where they sat. Bo smiled up at me. But my attention turned to Tom.

“Alright, mate?”

I gave him a tight nod.

“Bo, we’re going.” I told her.

She didn’t argue, lifting the strap of her bag over her shoulder. Tom swiftly stood up by the side of me. When his hand reached out to help her up I couldn’t stop my fists from clenching. I desperately tried to keep calm for Bo’s sake.

“I’ve got her.” I spoke sternly.

Tom frowned in confusion but withdrew his hand anyway.

“Harry?” Bo questioned.

I gripped her smaller hand in mine, tugging her into my side. She barely had enough time to say goodbye to him before I had guided her over to the door, swiftly picking up my bag and leaving. We walked at a fast pace across the tarmac to my car. The night was drawing in rapidly, street lights beginning to flicker on.

“Harry what’s wrong?”

I felt Bo tug on my hand, attempting to get me to stop. My heavy duffle bag slid from my shoulder to the floor. She let out a surprised gasp as I gripped her hips, lifting her up onto the bonnet of my car. Bo’s legs hung off the edge, my body moving in between her thighs. Removing her bag, it was placed on top of my larger one.  I caught hold of her wrist, bringing it up to my mouth. My lips pressed wet kisses to the soft underside. Her breath became a little sharper with my touch. My gaze hardened on her.

“Do you like him?” I asked between kisses.

“W-What? Who?”

I smirked, knowing my actions were jumbling her thoughts. My body moved in slightly closer, free hand resting on the top of her leg. I slowly ran my touch up and down her thigh, squeezing every so often.