Chapter 5

Rosalind's POV

"Mommy I can't find Love!" I whine as I search everywhere in mom and dad's room.

"Where did you last have Love darling?" She asks me.

I think for a moment before I remember, "Mommy I weft her in a hall!"

"Well it's almost bedtime, so you'll have to get Love tomorrow." She tells me while she gets ready to shower. I nod okay and crawl into my bed, waiting for mommy to get in the shower. Once she is in the shower I sneak out of the room quietly so she doesn't hear me with her super wolfie hearing.

I go down the hall to the big wooden doors that I was at earlier, but when I get there I see Love isn't on the floor like I thought she would be. Suddenly the doors swing open causing me to jump.

"It's late Rose, you should be sleeping." Alpha says smiling at me. I pout and don't answer him.

"What's wrong?" He asks bending down so he's my height.

"I can't find Love."

For a moment he just looks at me with his chocolate eyes. He then clears his throat and asks, "You can't find love?"

"Yea, Love was wight here." I answer.

He just stares at me before he asks, "Is Love a bear?"

"Yea, have you seen her?" I ask smiling and he nods his head yes.

"Where is she?" I ask getting excited.

"I'll bring...um, Love to you later okay? Right now I think you should go get back to your dad's room."

"Okay." I say before giving him a hug around the legs. When I let go I turn and run back to mommy and daddy's room.

As my mom tells me how bad I was for sneaking out of the room I hear a knock on the door and my daddy opens it while I watch from around a corner.

"Alpha Clayton." My dad says as he bows his head in submission.

Yay Alpha is here! I hope he has Love!

"Hey. Is Rose still awake?" He asks my daddy.

"Yea, why?"

"I found Love." Alpha answers. My dad stares at him for a minute, "Your ma-"
Alpha cuts daddy off and holds up Love and says, "Her bear."

"Oh, right." Daddy says before motioning for Alpha to follow him. They walk towards my room so I quickly run and sit on my bed with a book — pretending to read since I can't actually read.

"Rosalind." My dad says walking in with Alpha.

Daddy and alpha both stop dead in their tracts and chuckle, "Reading the book upside down?" Daddy asks me while I feel my cheeks heat up.

Alpha walks over to my bed and sits on the end of it, "Found Love." He says as he hands me Love and I smile.

"Yay Love!" I say hugging my bear as daddy walks out of my room.

Alpha laughs slightly but stops when I kiss his cheek. He looks shocked before he looks down at me and then smiles, "What was that for?"

"You saved me and you found Love, I was thanking you like a princess does." I say smiling wide.

"Making me sound like a prince." He chuckles.

"And I'm a princess!" I say before I crawl out of my bed put on my toy crown.

"A beautiful princess." Alpha says as I walk over to him and put the crown on his head.

I giggle because he looks like a prince now. He laughs and takes it off setting it down.
"Rose, bedtime." My mommy then says as she walks past my room.

"Could the prince save me from bedtime?" I whisper to Alpha while giggling, he whispers back, "Not this time princess."

He tucks me into my bed as I cuddle Love and then he kisses my forehead before turning the light off and walking out.

I like that Alpha guy, I wonder if he likes me.