[55]: Come Find Me

I think this week has been the busiest one ever. I managed to finish off my date dress on Monday so the rest of the week I was able to sit with Ayla and sketch out outfits we wanted to put into the show. We came up with ten outfits to welcome our French and American judges, five for each. Seeing as I was slightly ahead of Ayla when it came to our designs for the show, I spent the week making them; all whilst organising the fundraiser day with the head of the college.

He sent an email out to all of the parents letting them know what we had planned for the following Saturday, and we had posted printed out to put up around the college to let the students know. I'd also gone around the classes asking people if they could help out and get involved. Everyone was really excited to get stuck in and raise some money.

After I'd taken what I needed for supplies, the rest was going towards the end of year ball the college throw every year before school ends for the summer. So everyone was willing to help out to raise as much as we can to make this year's ball the best one yet.

After mine and Ash's argument on Monday over Tina he apologised and said it was stupid of him to think I'd be okay with her knowing anything about my life. He then surprised me with making us dinner at his house, it wasn't anything fancy, just a pasta dish but it really meant a lot he'd done it. I think he had help off his mum but he wouldn't admit it, the boy could burn water. Just the fact that he'd done it was what meant something.

Every day this week there had been more clues left around to whom this miss goodie two shoes is, from the xoxo group. No one knew who was posting the messages either. They were all done when everyone was in class or by kids who n one knew. All they were doing was giving little clues but still not pin pointing it on anyone specific. Which I don't think anyone really wants to happen but was causing a real buzz around college with everyone guessing. The school are looking into it as well but seeing as it's all playful right now and no one's been hurt they can't really do anything but tell them to stop. Not that whoever is behind this was paying any attention to the college telling them to stop. From the clues we've been given; we now know that this person has brown hair, is an artist and has three guard dogs. Yesterday's clue was just a picture of the animal 'cheater' and today's clue had mentioned a friend of this girl being a clown. It wasn't making any sense.

*~*~*~*

It was Friday afternoon and I was currently stitching up one of the swimsuits we'd designed for show and waiting for the bell to ring so I could head to Ash's.

"You got any plans tonight?" I say turning to Ayla.

"Maybe." She says grinning at me.

"Who with?" I ask intrigued.

"I can't say...you know this." She says and I sigh.

"Oh come on, I'm your best friend. It's the law that you have to tell me."

"I just don't want to jinx anything yet, it's going well but slow. I don't even know if we're actually a thing yet or if he's just testing the waters just as much as I am."

"Okay okay. But as soon as you know for sure...you'll tell me?"

"Of course."

"Does he make you happy?" I ask and a blush stains her cheeks.

"Yea he does."

"Then that's all that matters."

"What have you got planned with Ash tonight?"

"Not a clue, same as usual I think. Drinks, take-out and a movie."

"He still not taken you on a date yet?" she asks and I shake my head.