Chapter 10: The Mysterious Hank

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is everyone doing???

Man. This book is getting amazing comments and I absolutely love them :)

Keep it up!!!!

-------------------------------------

Jack

I groaned as the house phone started to ring.

What now.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello Jack." A voice said through the line.

I cringed at the sound of her dull voice.

"Hi mom." I said bored.

"I called to let you know that your grandma is coming to visit you." My mom said in her normal monotone voice.

"She is?" I asked getting excited.

Oh my gosh. I love my grandma.

If you put my mom, grandma (when she was younger), and I all right next to each other, we look like twins. But with the major age difference.

We all have the wavy blonde hair and the one green and one blue eye.

But not my grandma. She's got the white hair now.

My mom says that the eye things has been passed down from generation to generation.

"Yes she is." My mom sighed. "She said that she will be arriving tomorrow."

I wanted to laugh at my mother's tone.

I don't know why, but they don't get along at all.

They never told me why. It had something to do with the fact that my mom doesn't agree with something my grandma said and apparently it was HUGE. But I never found out what.

"I'm so excited." I gushed over the phone. "Oh and tell dad I said thank you for the butler."

"Butler?" My mom asked confused. "What butler?"

"Hank." I said in confusion. "He's the butler that dad sent over."

"Jack?" I heard my dad said over the phone. "I never sent a butler."

"Then who is?" I trailed off as I heard Hank get out of his shower. "I'll call you guys back."

I quickly hung up the phone and snuck over to Hank's room.

"Who the hell is this guy?" I asked Critter.

Critter hissed at Hank's door.

I heard some ruffling sound and Hank started to talk.

"Hello alpha." Hank said in his normal deep voice. "Yes. Jack is doing well."

Who is alpha? Is it a nickname for someone?

"Yes...She's healthy and happy...No alpha...No she doesn't suspect anything...Yes alpha." Hank said seriously.

I let out a silent scream and ran to the library.

Once I got in, I shut the door and locked it and put Critter on a chair.

Thank the Lord my dad made this library sound proof.

He told me that he wanted to give me a quiet place to read.

So he made it so no one can hear inside and no one can hear outside. He also put a light on top of the door so when someone is standing there the light will glow red. There is also a hidden camera so I can see who it is on the little monitor by the door.