Chapter 8

My shins were cold, I felt an awkward unwanted draft that flew up my legs and on my thighs. I felt naked, maybe that was because I was. After a night of under-the-table-cunnilingus, random shootings, rough emotional sex and agreeing to join an ominious gang I was surprisingly okay. I didnt really try to ponder too much on the shooting in particular. Or the fact that Anthony has murdered people....and slept with random females...and hid most of his life to me. Okay so I was a tad paranoid but this was the most exciting part of my life since the 4th grade Sock Hop, I should be prepared for surprises. I rolled over to see Anthony propped up on his shoulder, gazing at me, his toned shoulders were relaxed and his hair was tussled. His eyes were light and full with life. "Were you watching me sleep?" I ask gaping, that was actually crossing some boundries. "It's the one time where youre in utter peace and you dont have your big mouth open. It's a once in a life time oppurtunity and I couldnt let it pass," He teases smiling at me through his long lashes. Just as I go to say something else I pause and my senses come to me. It's the morning time and I havent brushed my teeth yet. Sweet God- morning breath! I raise to my feet and gape down at my awkward naked body and quickly grab the comforter. "What did I tell you about hiding yourself?" He sits up nochalantly speaking to me like a child. I scowled at him and scurried into his bathroom. Why was his bigger than mine? "What are you doing?" Anthony called after me. I stalled, looking at his big full mirror and I took myself in. My eyes were low, due to the fact I still woke up. My light brown hair was scattered across my face, dropping carelessly down my shoulders and along my breasts, where I saw small bruises along them. He left marks on me! Damn him! "I had to use the potty!" I reply softly. Wait- did I really just say 'potty'. Way to go Ellie. I rummage through his mirror until I finally find his toothpaste. Well now what? How am I going to wash my teeth. I hear him knock lightly on the door. "Are you okay in there? I knew you shouldnt have had that chili last night." I hear the humor in his voice and I purse my lips at him even though he cant see. "Ha-ha very funny. And yes I'm fine." I reassure, I find his toothbrush and quickly began wiping it under the water. I run my fingers through the bristles, trying to clean it. I've kissed him after he's eaten me, which is surely on this toothbrush-what am I doing? Sighing, I run the toothpaste along the brush and begin brushing my teeth feverishly. Clumsily I put it back in his cabinet. "Are you going through my cabinet?" Anthony asked, he sounds like he's back on the bed. "Just checking to see if I find any Viagra." I almost bust out in laughter over my own joke. Oh corny me. "Trust me baby, it's all real. Do you need a reminder?" my eyes widen and I just know he's chuckling over on the bed. He will always be one step ahead of me. I walk out the bathroom, still feeling awkward with my body but dont feel like denying his wishes. I crawl back over to him and he brings my face close to his. He's gazing at my lips, "You just went and brushed your teeth didnt you?" He whispers. How does he NOT have morning breath? "Yes." I whisper back. "You used my toothbrush?" He asks, cocking his head to one side. "Yes," I heard fear in my own voice. He just smirks. "So what would you like to do today?" He asks, laying back on the bed, his bottom half still covered with the sheet. "Anything," I reply shrugging. "Show me what you like to do for fun. And dont you dare bring me to that damn library either." He retorts and I glare at him. "I'll have you know that I actually know how to have fun." I reply matter of factly turning my nose up at him. "Outside of the library?" He's teasing and not the kind I like. "Yes, do you have swim trunks?" I ask and I see a smile turn up around his cheeks and he nods. "Good, you'll need them."

After grabbing my swim suit and my yellow sundress and sandals, I meet back up with Anthony by his car. Jessica was probably crashed at some friends after another wild party so I didnt see her. Anthony dressed in casual blue jeans and a longsleeve black shirt. He tossed me his keys, which I surprisingly caught. "Here, you drive since I have no idea where we're going." He says, putting himself in the passengers seat. I stand still, hesitantley moving in the drivers seat. "You're really allowing me to drive your car?"