|Chapter 22

I laugh wildly, trapping my pain, letting everyone in the bus see me act so wild.

"Kaiiii OMG stop laughing!" Jord exclaims, joining the laughter. Apparently , my laugh is contagious, seeing that almost everyone on board was either laughing or making a wide grin.

"Kai *chuckles* why are you *chuckles again* laughing?" Kia asks, out of breath.

"Yeah, why?" Chris and Ethan ask.

"Cause *laughs louder* it's my birthday." I smile.

"Oh shit yeah! March 13!" Ado exclaims.

He parted from the drivers and pushed Nia unto the position, gave me a hug, and patted me on the back. Everyone stood up too, giving me hugs and pats except Niah.

"Okay Niah, Please, this one time, for my birthday, can you please give me a hug?" I pouted. "Please?"

"Oh my god , fine" she stands up, hugs me. I think the air got dense, or it probably was the way she hugged me, cause I swear, I felt like I was being squished into the hands of Hulk.

The hug lasted for 10 seconds, and she let go in a slight disgust. "Ew." She mutters.

"Ew my butt, You Almost suffocated me"

"You're sweaty and smell like a boy."

"You feel like---" I was interrupted by the great Jord before I can finish my comeback.

"Guys, stop and hug again and make up." She says jokingly, laughing right after.

Taking it seriously, I close in to hug Niah, and I catch her off guard and I return her suffocating hug. She hugs back tighter and i swear i nearly passed out, until Jord slapped my forehead and scolded me and Niah.

"You guys act like children." Jord exclaimed.

"But she started it!" I pointed.

"No you did!"

"No, you!"

Jord smacks both of our heads. "Like I said, Children."

"JORD DONT BE RUDE" Nia shouts from the drivers. "KIA AND I STILL ACT LIKE CHILDREN TOO!"

"YOU'RE BOTH EXCUSABLE." Jord shouts back.

"LET ME DRIVE LADY." Nia shouts jokingly.

"Excuse me?" She scoffs.

"Sorry! I mean 'Mom' "

"Burnnnnnn on that--" Ado stops as he sees Jord give him a stare of death.

"Oh Lord." I mutter. "Sorry Niah"
"Sorry too Kai"

I reach in for a hug but Niah shakes her head no, reaching a hand out for a hand shake. I decline the hand and give her the hug.

"Its my birthday, hug me back woman." I whisper.

"I fucking hate you"

"I hate fucking you."

"WHAT?!" She pushes me back.

"Im just joking! Chillax woman, I just rephrased what Adonis said!"

"Oh" she blanks a little and I reach in for another hug. I seem to enjoy this a little too much as I glance at Adonis's jealous face, I grin back mouthing the words ' You're Welcome'.

I stand up and head towards Nia.
"What was that all about?" She asks, focusing on the road again.

"I wanted a hug from Niah, and Ado got jealous after the first hug, I noticed, so I just kept hugging her."