Chapter 19

Ryla's P.O.V
"Great job Ryla!" Mom cheered as mine and Webber's episode faded to black on our screen. "You kissed a boy? Don't you know they have cooties...?" Riker said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Your a boy and I hug you." I stated. "You don't kiss me though." He sassed back. I stood up and sat in hi lap, giving his cheek a slobbery kiss. "There I kissed you, where are the cooties?" I laughed, getting off his lap. "She's got you there Riker!" Ryland laughed. "I just hope you two don't have to kiss later in the season." Ross laughed. "Yeah, Yeah. I see you all have a case of over-protective-brother-syndrom." I smiled. Mom and Rydel laughed. "Hey I'm on your side!" Ryland shouted. "Oh yeah, all except Ryland!" I said happily. Ryland smirked at the other boys, and Mom and Delly laughed. "I'm going upstairs." I said, as I took off towards the stairs. I have to do a few more notes for the poster board and do alittle finishing up on the knight sculpture. Webber and I almost finished earlier, but he had to go and now it's due tomorrow. Once that was done, Ryland barged into the room. "Mom says Pj's and bedtime!" He stuck his tongue out. "Fine, Fine." I raised my hands in surrender. I went to my closet and pulled out a lion onsie. It had a hood with a main on it. One of the Lynch's bought this for me... I layed in my bed and played on my phone. The volume was on low, and whenever the stairs or hallway mad a noise, I hid the phone under the covers and pretend to be asleep. The last time I looked at the time it was 11:58 and my bedtime is 9:00... oops. I fell asleep within a couple minutes of turning my phone off. I'm sorry Tumblr is so exciting... and scary at the same time.
=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷
"Ryla wake up!" I heard as my light was flickered on and off. "Ugh I'm sleeping..." I groaned rolling over. "Mom made pancakes..." I'm not even sure which brother it was, but it was one of them. I bolted past whoever it was and down the stairs. I sat at the table and waited for food. Mom turned around and awed at my onsie. I rawred like a lion. Causeing her to laugh. Riker came into the room, and laughed at my onsie. "You should wear that to school Ry!" He couldn't contain his laughter. I frowned and ate my pancakes. "I'm walking to school today." I said walking to my room and collecting my clothes. I'm gonna shower. I showered and got dressed. I grabbed my school stuff and started on my walk to school. I didn't bother saying bye, they all know where I'm going. I waited for school to start and the day flew by. The last subject is socials and we are presenting our projects. Kill me now.

A/N:
Don't kill me guys! I know I fail at writing. I actually wrote this waiting for my French class to start, since that is clearly my only free time. Also excuse any mistakes. I'm writing this on my new Samsung S4 and it's confusing me. It took me 20 minutes to find the comma. I'm so sorry it's so late. I feel horrible. I had this chapter half written but I didn't know where it was going. I'm also working on some new YouTube fanfics if you wanna check them out. Joey Graceffa, Connor Franta, Dan and Phil. The Dan and Phil and Connor ones aren't out yet. Please bear with me guys, it's my first year of high school.