Thirty-Nine

3 weeks. 3 weeks and nothing. Jin clutched the handle of the knife in his pocket angrily. He stopped and took a deep breath, letting go of the metal. Don't get angry. Don't lose control. You haven't used it yet, keep it that way. He took his hands out of his pockets and walked down the street to Suga's house. He hadn't seen many Yakuza today. Usually there were a lot on Tuesdays. Something about business schedules. He sighed and walked slowly. They needed to do something, but what? Rapmon was unraveling he could see that. He had never seen Rapmon so unstable, and he had seen many, many sides of Rapmon. But maybe not all, Rapmon was always hiding something. But it didn't matter, he'd know when he needed to. He sighed and stopped, looking up at the sky. It was a nice day. Calm, no clouds. Calm before the storm. Good weather was a bad sign.

He stayed looking up at the sky for a long time. It was calming. He sighed and cracked his neck. He was gonna be late, he better move on. But he didn't want to. Everything was always so dismal. Misook didn't speak at all anymore. He just a held her as much as he could. But on bad days she flinched at his touch, and on really bad days she'd get an animalistic, frightened look in her eyes and stumble away from him. No one had bothered asking about how she was doing. Sure, Suga was important, but so was Misook. He grumbled and kept walking.

He noticed them about two blocks down. He could hear them. They were quiet, but not quiet enough. He wished Suga was here. They could have some fun. No, he shouldn't think like that. He stopped abruptly and cast a glance over his shoulder. There were 3 of them. He sighed and walked into a dirty alley. Trash cans and cans littered the ground. Grime covered the walls and it smelled like crap. He sighed. He heard them enter the alley. He kept his back to them and looked at his nails, acting like he hadn't heard them. They bought it. Lunging at him and attempting to hold him down. He slipped between them and kicked the middle one down to the ground. The other two recovered quickly and held him against the wall. The third jumped up and began to punch him. He tensed quickly, blocking out the blows. He used the leverage of the wall and lifted up his legs. He kicked the one punching him with both of his feet and he stumbled back, hitting the wall hard. Jin smirked, suddenly, the two holding him punched him hard. Simultaneously. He gagged and they dropped him to the ground. They began to kick his back viciously. He grimaced. He was going to lose. He couldn't escape their attack, a third foot joined them. He gulped and reached into his pocket. Ignoring his back.

They were dead now.
--------------------------
(A/N)
sry I'm spamming updates, but I've started water polo practice and I'll be starting high school soon aaaaannnddd im working on a new fic soooooo... I probably won't be able to update much. So I'm trying to update as much as I can while I can. K byeeee ;)