☾Chapter 20: Decisions☽

(Y/n) was trapped underneath Kaname's body. He was too strong for her. Kaname nuzzled dearly into (Y/n)'s neck enjoying her warmth. The Pureblood's hair tickled her skin. His soft cold lips sent a shiver down (Y/n)'s body as he kissed her collarbone. Kaname then slightly bared his fangs, grazing the crook of her neck. A trickle of blood seeped out from (Y/n)'s neck. Kaname's now crimson eyes stared at the blood for a few seconds, before he roughly sank his fangs into (Y/n)'s neck. (Y/n) yelped at the sudden pain of him biting her with such force, but endured the pain for the rest of duration. The sound of Kaname draining and lapping up (Y/n)'s blood resonated throughout Kaname's room. (Y/n)'s vision started getting fuzzy, as she felt drastically weaker in her arms and legs.

        Before the Pureblood could take his one last sip of (Y/n)'s blood, someone charged through the door...

"Get away from her!"

It was Zero.

          The silver haired male had his gun cocked and loaded ready to fire at Kaname. Zero's lilac eyes burned with immense hatred and fury.

          Kaname slowly removed his fangs from (Y/n). (Y/n)'s blood covered all of Kaname's mouth to chin. The Pureblood licked his lips to taste the leftover blood on his mouth and said in his calm tone, "It is rather rude to just barge through the door without knocking first.."

              (Y/n) saw a blurry Zero. Her eyesight slowly had started to come back, but she was too weak to get up from the massive blood loss.

"Take 10 steps away from (Y/n), now!" barked Zero to Kaname.

                The Pureblood smirked a little and took 10 steps back from (Y/n)'s body on the couch.

Zero gripped his gun tighter and warned, "Move one inch! I will shoot!"

                  He quickly ran over to (Y/n) on the couch who is close to fainting, with his gun still targeted on Kaname. Zero muttered frantically, "(Y/n)! It's going to be alright..! I won't let my guard down now! I will be the one protecting you! We are the same now... At first I did not dare to believe it, but it is the sad truth. We will survive through this together!" He held onto (Y/n)'s cold small hands. (Y/n) whispered, "I trust you..." She then fainted. Zero carried her bridal style with his Bloody Rose still aiming towards Kaname.

                   The Pureblood was messy with (Y/n)'s blood all over his white buttoned up long sleeved shirt. He watched that Zero take (Y/n) away from him...

"This won't be the last time you little mutt," glared Kaname at Zero's back as Zero carried (Y/n) away.

~

         Zero carried (Y/n) to her dorm. He carefully sat (Y/n) down on the bed. He went to the bathroom in (Y/n)'s room and soaked up a small towel to absorb the blood on (Y/n)'s neck. Thankfully, (Y/n) did not have a roommate or things would have been even more complicated at the sight of a bloodied (Y/n) and a male like Zero in her room.

            Zero cautiously wiped off any blood on (Y/n)'s shoulder and chest. He gently pressed on the two bleeding holes of (Y/n)'s neck. (Y/n) winced, and slowly regained consciousness. Zero placed the towel on (Y/n)'s neck and helped prop her up on the bed with some large fluffy pillows. (Y/n) groaned, "Argh.. All my muscles are so sore and I feel this aching pain in my mouth,"

             (Y/n) squeezed onto a pillow and bursted out into a sob, "I don't want to be a vampire, Zero. I am afraid of harming someone," Zero embraced (Y/n) and soothed, "It's not easy at first I know. It gets some getting use to. Time will heal everything.. When you are thirsty, come to me. I will let you drink from me..."