Kisses and a little more.

When  I walked into the boarding house no one was there. Elijah was following behind me as we walked up the stairs.

"I'll go and-" 

"Why did klaus not kill you?" Elijah asked cutting me off. "Not that I want you dead. It's just anyone who talking to him like that ended up dead. Even his own family." He said watching me as I started to undo his tie.

"We argue a lot. That was nothing new." I mumbled. I took his jacket off and he didn't seem to notice or care.

"You are a mystery." He said stroking my cheek.

"Thank?" I asked.

"It is a compliment." He said with a chuckle.

"Hmm." I hummed now working on his bottoms.

"Can I try something? He asked suddenly.

"Do as you please." I mumbled not paying that close of attention to him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I responded to the kiss pulling him closer. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied him making him growl. I smirked at this and I was suddenly on the bed making me gasp. Elijah took the chance to slip his tongue in and in return getting a moan from me.

He pulled away and moved to my neck trailing kisses down to my collar bone. I thought he was going to stop there but continued him way down my chest and to me stomach. When he got to the edge of my jeans he stopped moving down and I whimpered surprising myself in the process. His lips connected to mine again and I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling his body flush across mine. His hands were on my thighs holding me to him. I ran my fingers through his hair deepening the kiss-

"Clara!" Damon's voice rang throughout the house. "Were back!" I groaned letting my head hit the bed.

"I hate you, I hate you i hate you." I muttered under my breath and elijah chuckled. Elijah stood up and I got off the bed. His hands found my wait pulling my back against his chest and he trailed light kissed up my neck.

"We can continue." He whispered in my ear.

"Not when my brother is in the next room." I said to him swatting his hands away and making my way to the door. I turned around to see him grinning.

I turned back around and walked down stairs to talk to my brother.