ShadowSeto X Happy!Reader

Requested by @dragonwolf6171

(y/n)'s P.O.V

I skipped around in a forest looking around at the plants and animals I was passing. I wasn't looking and I crashed into something and I fell down on my butt. I looked up and saw someone in a black cloak with the hood up so I couldn't see their face. I smiled and waved to them then I could tell that person was confused for some reason. I got up and dusted my self off and waved at them.

The person then summoned a dark grey holographic knife in their hand. Then they charged at me and pinned me to a tree with the knife to my throat. I still held my smile still looking at them. "Why aren't you scared?!" The person said pushing the knife harder to my throat. I then said "Well I know that if I die I had a good life and that my time has come to leave the world. Sure my friends and family will be sad but hey I lived my life." still smiling.(if only that was true in my irl life) He then pulled the knife away and let me go.

He then looked at me and got really close to my face which made me blush a lot. "What's your name?" he said and I then replied with "(y/n). What's yours?". He then said "I'm ShadowSeto but call me Shadow." he then leaned closer and kissed me. On. The. Lips.

I was frozen from shock then kissed back. I swear all the cliché stuff is real cause I swear I could feel sparks fly. He pulled away and I could practically tell he was smirking. He waved and said "I will see you again." And he disappeared in a puff of grey smoke.

I then sat down criss crossed and touched my lips thinking 'I have a crush.....'

A/N
Well I'm back to slowly updating this book! Again I still need requests so request!

I'm Color and Peace Out!