xxx

[Unedited]

You caused my heart to bleed and you still owe me a reason 'cause I can't figure out why...

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

"Are you sure you want to go back to your suite Miss Starr? It's only been two hours I can drive you somewhere else if you want." Miles asked, looking at me as I got out of the car with the shopping bags in my hands.

Harry had insisted I go to the mall to buy something for myself and a gift for Agnes because in three days we are leaving to go back to London and he didn't want to return with empty hands, at least that's what he said. I agreed but going shopping alone turned out to be really boring so I got the first thing that I found good enough and asked from Miles to drive me back to the hotel. I think the interview Harry had to give has finished by now so it won't be a problem if I return earlier than expected.

"No Miles, it's fine. Thank you." I replied smiling politely at him. As I closed the door he stepped out of the car too, fixing his suit a bit. Then approached me.

"Let me take these, you can go inside and I'll bring them in a bit." he said taking them from my hands before I could protest or say anything.

"You don't have to Miles."

"Please, it's my job." I nodded my head deciding not to argue with him any further even though there was no need for him to do that, I could carry the bags myself. I thanked him and walked inside the hotel greeting a few of the girls that worked there before heading for the elevator and getting in.

As I waited for the elevator to reach the last floor, where Harry's suite was located, I searched for the key he had given me inside my bag. The elevator's door opened and I stepped outside groaning in frustration when I couldn't find the key.

"Where the hell did I put-- oh here you are." I exclaimed, happily.

I pushed my hair away from my face and put the key into the lock, opening the door. To my surprise Harry was nowhere to be seen, the living was empty and on the table stood two empty glasses and the strawberries Harry had ordered. I frowned and called his name, unsure of where he was.

"Harry."

No one answered and I walked further inside approaching the table to see a small recorder on top of it and a black purse. What the hell? I took the recorder in my hands examining it but as I did so it slipped from my fingers and fell on the floor.

"Shit." I cursed, bending down quickly to grab the probably expensive recorder from the ground when my eyes caught sight of something else lying on the floor. It was thong and I'm pretty sure it isn't Harry's or mine for that matter.

Just then the sound of a woman moaning reached my ears making my eyes widen and quickly stand up straight.

"Harry." the same woman moaned again, this time louder. The sound was coming from the master room and I felt my heart beating fast against my chest as I started walking towards it. Was he with another woman? He said that he had do to an interview not this.

The room's door was half open, the sound of moaning and Harry's low grunts made my breath hitch in my throat and I gulped placing my hand slowly on the door and looking inside.

I was scared of what I could see.

"Fuck, Harry baby." It was Bianca. The woman that was moaning Harry's name was Bianca. I gasped placing my hand over my mouth quickly staring at the sight in front of me with shock.