20. Knives and Guns

A/N: I believe this is the second to last chapter. I will probably than add an epilogue and a bonus scene for the dirty minded people, but i doubt i will add and prologue as i don't see a need for it. I will also start editing the book. This chapter is a bit longer than usual, but i did something bad at the end of it, so please don't hate me too much. 

Also, i might  post another chapter tomorrow, well more like today as it's already after midnight, but if i don't succeed in finishing it as i am going from my dad's place back to my mom's, i will get it on until Monday night, i promise. 

And of course, a random song that my brother is obsessed with and i have been listening to it with him non stop since it got out.

-------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how much time passed since I called Luciano. I was left in the dark all the time. Josh would come by from time to time to give me something to drink, sometimes something to eat and he would let me use a small disgusting toilet in a small room in the back of the basemen.

I am not really sure about how I feel, but I am more the happy with the fact I haven't seen Sandro since I called Luciano, because he does scare me. Josh is actually the only person that came down here and he always left as soon as possible.

This brings me back to the call I made to Luciano. Did he gave me to Sandro or is he actually trying to save me? Knowing him, he probably did the latter, for which I am not sure how I feel about it. He is putting himself and his men in danger to save me. I don't want anyone hurt because of me, because I am an idiot.

But then, if he decided not to do anything about it and simply give me to Sandro... I don't like this option either. It would mean he lied about caring about me as much as he said he does and it would also mean I am Sandro's to do as he pleases with me.

On the bright side, Sandro haven't been down here, not that I am complaining about it, which means there must be something big happening, right? I really hope so and I also hope that this something big is Luciano coming for me, because I want to see him, I want him to hug me and tell me everything will be okay.

I had a lot of time to think this time I have been here, left alone in the dark, and I came to a conclusion that I would give Luciano a chance to explain his behavior. I reacted to quick on Saturday, but I was hurt. I thought about the chance of Luciano and me being together, if all of this ends well, even if I still don't see what he sees in me. But that's not the problem, the problem is him running off to fuck another woman after kissing me. If we get into a fight, or I don't let him fuck me one night, will he run off to seek some attention with some other woman? Will he cheat on me?

I don't want to have that kind of a relationship where I am not able to trust my boyfriend, because I don't think I would be able to take a heartbreak after heartbreak for long. I am not as strong as I seem and that worries me. But not as much as staying here forever and having Sandro break me, as he put it.

I jump a little in the place I sit as I hear a shout from somewhere above, followed by a loud bang and even more shouting and some running. What the hell are those idiots doing up there? Nothing good probably. Unless, Luciano is here.

The doors to the basement fly open and I look up, blinking multiple times until I get used to the light. My blood runs cold when my eyes land on Sandro on top of the stairs, sporting a sinister smirk that is promising pain.