chapter 32

a/n: surprise surprise

- - - - 

Lauren's pov

"Definitely some special people in my life." We all heard Y/N say to Ellen, Ellen chuckled while wiggling an eyebrow in Y/N's direction.

"We're those special people!" Dinah squealed as she pointed at the tv. The rest of the girl's squealed as well, and I couldn't help but join in as well. After a few moments we finished our obnoxious squealing and watched the rest of the interview, once Y/N walked out, I spoke up.

"Guys, we can't fuck this up. She's giving us a second chance, and I really don't want to have to lose her a second time." I say seriously as I turn to face the girls, they all nod in agreement.

"Same, we messed up so bad last time... we really didn't know what we had until she left, huh?" Normani says sadly as she looks down at her hands. There were soft sighs being exchanged between all of us.

"We'll be better this time, right girls?" Ally says in a reassuring yet cheery tone.

"Right," We said in harmony.

"Good, now let's swoon our girl." Ally said with a bright smile.

Get ready to get swept off your feet, Y/N.

----

Your pov

As I walked out of the building and got into an all black SUV, I got a text from Dinah.

Dinah😏💋💅🏽: ay gorgeous when you're done with everything do you want to hangout with me and the girls?

Me: of course, where are you guys planning to go?

Dinah😏💋💅🏽: just meet us at our place *insert address here*, we'll be waiting. :)

Me: i'll be there soon, Hansen.

And with that I locked my phone, slipping it into my back pocket. I told the driver the address. With that we were off. I look out the window and watch as the palm trees and buildings pass by in a blur, my head resting in the palm of my hand, I get a little bit bored and I huff softly. I pull out my phone, pressing on the snapchat and just doing weird things. Posting them on my story, laughing a little bit at the responses I was getting.

I saw Dinah update her story and I click on it, it was a picture of her pretending to roll her eyes with a caption saying,

'she hella crazyyyyy'

I laugh and post another picture, with a caption saying '@ me'. Before I know it, I'm in front of a very sleek condominium complex. I get out of the car, walking into the lobby. I greet the doorman politely and walk over to the elevators getting into one. I press the number 20 before leaning against the wall of the elevator.

"Hold the elevator!" I heard a voice yell. I quickly put my hand in between the two doors to stop them from closing, making them open once more. The girl makes it just in time to get inside the elevator before it closes again. She breathes heavily for a few moments before finally catching her breath.

"Thank you," She says with a smile. I return the feature, before noticing who she is.

"You're Haliee Steinfield," I say pointing at her slightly.

"Normally I would just get a 'you're welcome' in response, but that's good too." She says jokingly with a soft chuckle. I laugh slightly, "And you're, Y/FN Y/LN." I nod.

"It's nice to meet you, Haliee. I really liked you in Pitch Perfect. You were really cute and awkward, but mostly cute." I say with a cheeky smile, I saw a slight blush appear across her cheeks.

"Aw thank you, I really love your songs. I mean, I'm Not the Only One is such a piece of art! It's so good!" She praises, I smile at her cuteness.

"Why thank you." I say, the elevator dings and the doors open. Floor 20. "Well this is me." I walk out of the elevator and turn to face Haliee.

"It was nice meeting the famous, Y/N." Haliee said with a cute little grin.

"Like wise, Steinfield."

"If you ever want to hangout, you know where to find me." She says just before the elevator doors close. I stand there for a moment, staring at the elevator doors. Blinking a few times, I turn around and go on to look for the girls' condo.

That was an unexpected pleasant meeting with Haliee, but it was kinda weird also. Just a little bit.

I stop in front of the door with the gold elegant numbers '196' bolted onto it. Gentle knocks filled up the empty hallway, and the door was immediately opened. I furrowed my brows once I saw who answered the door.

"Y/N?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg guys, it's been so long. i'm sorry for such the long wait and i know this chapter is pretty short, i'm super sorry. school is just so much ughghghgh. well i hope you guys have a bomb ass day and i'll try to update soon, ily.

-celeste