Epilogue Part 1

A/n here weeee gooooo

7 years later...

"I fucked up with this outfit." I chuckle looking down at my dress. Harry and I got called to the office because Emily got into trouble. She is only in her first year of school and she is already a trouble maker. I swear it's because Harry has spoiled her since the day she was born.

"You look gorgeous." Harry puts his arm around my waist. My heart fluttering. He still has such an effect on me all these years. I smile lightly kissing his cheek. Not very much has changed since we got married. Harry and I moved into a house. I got pregnant about a year or so after we got married. Harry and I have talked about having one more child, but I don't know if I want to go through the pain again. Plus it takes so long to get rid of baby fat. Not that I give a fuck.

"Mr. And Mrs. Styles lovely to see you two...again." The principal says trying to be sweet. I smile politely sitting in the chair across from her. Harry sits next to me crossing his arms.

"You have been called into the school because Emily had an incident. The kids were playing on the playground and she says that a boy pulled on her pigtail so that's why she shoved him down and stuffed rocks down his pants." I cover my mouth trying to laugh.

I am supposed to be an adult, fuck.

"Ma'am this is not funny. Your daughter is causing trouble! She hurt Jimmy." The principles face turns red with anger. I purse my lips nodding.

"Is Jimmy's parents being called in?" I ask crossing my arms.

"No. Jimmy did-"

"He pulled her pigtails. My daughter is not a liar. If that is what you are implying I suggest you stop right now. I taught her honesty and for her to stick up for herself. That is exactly what she was doing so I don't know why we are here. Call fucking Jimmy's parents in." I glare at the wrinkly women across from me.

I'll fight you.

"Don't swear at me! This is my office." She stands up trying to intimidate me.

"Don't imply things about my child. I will defend my daughter because I know she is not in the wrong here." I stay sitting up and straighten up a bit.

"I'll go get your daughter and you can take her home for the day." She stands up leaving the room.

"Hey mama bear settle down."Harry chuckles laying his hand on my knee.

"I hate her." I mumble looking over at my husband. Harry's green eyes calm me down. I sigh closing my eyes laying my head down on his shoulder.

"Me too, baby." His lips press to my head making me smile softly. We break contact as the door opens. Emily running towards us. She runs into my arms climbing on my lap.

"Em, did Jimmy pull on your hair. Don't lie to me." I stay sternly looking into her green eyes. She is just like Harry in every way. Her curls, eyes and personality.

"Yes he did mummy! Twice!" She holds up two of her tiny fingers as she does a pouty face.

"Talk to Jimmy, not us." I stand up putting Em on my hip walking out with Harry following behind me.

"Mummy are you mad at me?" Emily's sweet voice fills my ear as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"No of course not. As long as you are defending yourself. Don't let anyone push you around, especially boys." I giggle tickling her side making her giggle. I set her down from my side she immediately goes over to Harry her small hand wrapping in his.

-

"Daddy!" Emily smiles and waves from the ride. Gets in trouble at school and we go to six flags.

Parenting 101.

"Kitten relax. Just enjoy the day." Harry puts his arm around my waist pulling me to his side. I sigh laying my head down on his shoulder.

"I'm trying it just annoys me that that kid keeps picking on Em." Harry looks over at me nodding and agreeing.

"Tell me about it. It's taking all my strength to not loose my shit on that whole school." Harry lightly chuckles. He pecks my lips smiling at me.

"Everything will be okay." He reassures me. I nod looking back over at our daughter. She finishes on the ride before running back over to us. She attaches to Harry's hip before we start walking to the next ride she would like to ride. The day continues with us mainly letting Em ride whatever she wants Harry and I only going on a couple.

"Mummy can we get ice cream?" Em says sweetly as we pass an ice cream shop. Ice cream does sound awesome. I nod leading her by the hand into the shop. Harry's arm around my waist. I order for all of us and they give us our large ice cream cones. We pay before making our way to a bench outside the shop.

"Harry does your ice cream taste weird? Mine does." I lie smelling my ice cream scrunching my nose up. Harry furrows his eyebrows looking at me. I hold it up to him. He leans forward to smell it and I take the opportunity to shove my ice cream cone in his face spreading ice cream across his face. He gasps standing up making me throw my head back laughing. Emily laugh next to me.

"Ava!" He shrieks as I continue laughing. Harry leans forwards rubbing his face on mine putting ice cream all over my face also. I giggle trying to breaking free from him. Harry giggles pressing his lips to mine.

"Ewww!" Emily yells beside us making me giggle. I wrap my arm around Harry's neck pulling his face close to mine.

"What Emily your mommy and daddy are in looooove" she scrunches her nose up shaking her head. I giggle grabbing baby wipes from my purse wiping my face and handing one to Harry.

"Here I'll be nice and let you share with me." Harry hands me his ice cream cone.

-

"Goodnight sweety" I sigh, quickly kissing her forehead before walking into the living room sitting on the couch next to Harry. He wraps his arm around me pulling me into his side.

"I love you, Bear." I say looking up at him.

"I love you, kitten." He cups my cheeks pressing his lips to mine. His tongue enters my mouth making me moan. I swing my leg over Harry so I am straddling him. His hands traveling down to my butt groping me. His tighten on my hips as I grind myself against him. The thin barrier of our pajamas keeping us from each other.

Everyone said your sex life slows down a lot after you get married and then completely disappears after kids, but not Harry and I. Whenever we have a moment alone it's very hard for us to keep our hands off each other. He still ignites this flame inside of me. It's like none other feeling I have ever felt.

His hands remove my tank top.

"Our room" I breath. He nods picking me up carrying me to our room.

A/n part 1 is done :(:

Part 2 will be up soon!!