Chapter 22

Draco's P.O.V

            I woke up in the morning and Harry's legs were wrapped around mine. Looking at the clock, I noticed it was nearly time for me to go to work. So I got out of Harry's embrace before planting a kiss on his head. I changed into my uniform and made my way out of my room. As I walked passed Scorpius and Ted's room I heard them both snoring so I made my way downstairs. I grabbed coffee and there was a pecking at the window. It was holding a copy of the Daily Prophet. I took the newspaper from its claws.  It was from George.

Drarry (I chuckled at our nickname),

Thought you might like to see this

Ginny isn't very happy with Harry obviously,

-George

Harry Potter Cheats on Husband with Ex Fiancé

            "Jesus Ginny really hates Harry." I muttered out loud but I didn't even bother reading the article.

            "What was that?" I heard from behind me making me jump. I felt arms wrap around me as I quickly tried to hide the paper Turning around to face him, I pecked him on the lips and tossed the paper behind me.

            "Nothing but you should brush your teeth." I chuckled and he pouted.

            "Hey, I just woke up." He defended.

            "And you should get ready for work my love." I chided. "Now don't work too hard because I'm planning something special for you tonight."

            "Really?" He asked.

            "Really and try not to get hurt because it seems like every time I want to make plans with you, you end up in the hospital."

            "I'll try my best." He laughed and kissed me again. I grimaced playfully but kissed him back.

            "Good. I'll see you later." I kissed him again and walked out of the house.

Deciding to apparate, I landed in front of the hospital staff entrance and walked in. Walking into the lounge, I was immediately greeted by a female coworker.

"Hey Draco, how's married life treating you?" She questioned smiling.

            "Great actually considering it's been a few days." I laughed.

            "I had a great time, you two are extremely cute together."

"Thank you." I smiled.

            "Of course." She smiled. "Are you thinking of having kids?" She asked.

            "Well we discussed it before getting engaged and then after getting engaged. I think he really wants children of our own." I smiled. "I know I do."

            "And he has that son, what happened to his mother?"

"Oh well he adopted Ted not too long ago because he was his godson."

            "Oh well that was very sweet of him. So you would want a daughter?"

            "Yes but we also want a son." I told her. "The son will be named after important men in our lives most likely and our daughter will be named after both of our mothers."

            "That's really sweet." Her eyes flashed something I didn't get. "If you want I know a good doctor."

            "Oh well neither of us really want to carry the child." I laughed.