Momiji (Part two)(Lemon)

"Whoa! Congratulations! You won a pair of tickets for a vacations to the hot springs!" A man yelled to Hatsuharu and Momiji. "...Seriously?" They both sweat dropped but took them. "I'm amazed you can actually win things from those things." Hatsuharu stated inspecting the tickets. "And I got these free tickets from it. Lucky!" Momiji said taking a little sip from his tea. "It's supposed to be Saturday next week. How about it, Haru?" Momiji asked happily. "You're gonna come with me right, Haru?" He said in a kind of singing tune. "Hmm?" Hatsuharu hummed. "It specifies what day you have to go? I can't make it then. I have to go somewhere." He stated softly. "Ehhh? What am I supposed to do with these then?" Momiji held the tickets in his hands pouting. "Why not invite another person?" Hatsuharu asked and got up to get more tea. 'Another person huh?' Momiji took out his phone and dialed a few numbers.

Kyo: No.

Yuki: Sorry I have things to do that day.

Toru: I have a date with Kyo that day.~

Hiro: I can't I have practice for soccer that day. ...... Eh? No I'm not skipping it BAKAAA!

"I don't have many friends.." Momiji told Hatsuharu who sat back down next to him. Momiji pressed his fingers together. "Why not invite (First name)?" Hatsuharu asked confused about momiji not having a lot of friends. Momiji snapped his fingers and sprung up. "Ah! I know I'll ask Hatori! Probably a 100% chance he'll turn me down.." Momiji said and Hatsuharu looked at Momiji with a soft look but it held worry. "Momiji.. Why are you going out of your way to avoid her?" Momiji looked at Hatsuharu confused. "Huh? Hm?" He hummed and Hatsuharu sighed. "You know.. (First name)." He said and Momiji put his head down. "I didn't think of her!" Momiji lied then Hatsuharu asked him why not. Momiji scooted away from him then started calling your phone.

"Hello? (Full name) speaking."

"Ah.. (First name)?"

"Yes..? Is that you Momiji?"

Momiji nodded and smiled softly. He explained to you then finally came the time to ask you to go.

"This is kinda sudden but .. If by any chance you were free that day, would you like to come with me?" Hatsuharu gave him a thumbs up. 

"Hold on.." You said and Momiji nodded blushing slightly. After a while you came back to the phone. "Thanks for waiting." Momiji sprung up and little sweats formed on his face from being nervous. "Ah! Um.. So how about it? It was too sudden, huh? Can't make it right!?" He shouted and you giggled. "I'll go." You said happily and Momiji hung up. 

"What.. What am I going to do now!?" Momiji panicked. "What am I going to do!? What am I going to do!?" Momiji panicked more throwing his arms in the air. Hatsuharu gave him a stright face. "How bout you calm down first?" Hatsuharu stated and Momiji nodded.

-Time skip-

"What a pretty room, you can see the river from the window!~" You said happily opening the window. You and Momiji where able to share the same room, the tickets being for couples. You and Momiji talked and stayed in the room for a while, soon Momiji fell asleep.

-A few hours later-

"Momiji..?"

"Momiji..?" You called and slowly his eyes fluttered open. "It's time for dinner." You smiled at him and got up leaving him to realize he had fell asleep. 'I didn't get much sleep last night.' He thought and noticed you already in your yukata. "Hm? Already in your yukata?" He asked a bit shocked, you nodded explaining how the open air bath felt good while the image of the both of you showering together shattered in Momiji's mind. 

You two ate then Momiji got to the baths. The thought about stuff in the baths until he knew it was time to get out. Walking in the room he saw you doing something. When he walked over you where on your phone playing a game. He leaned over your shoulder slightly but not close enough to the point you'd be uncomfortable. You looked at him and he leaning in blushing lightly. He closed his eyes and placed his lips onto your, you closed your eyes and kissed him back. He pulled away, slightly opening his eyes to see yours still closed. ".....Sorry." He sat down and brought his knees to his face. "I'm in love with you, (First name).. You've always been precious to me.. I cherish you very much.." He hid his face from you but you put your hand on his knees and he looked up puzzled. "Momiji.. Each time you touch me.. I think about how bad I'm being." You paused for a while then continued. "For wanting more.. For wanting you to touch me more.." You softly said putting your hand on his face bringing him closer. 

"Don't worry. You can always be the dominant one.." You told him, looking deep into his eyes you blushed a little and leaned forward. "I wan't you to touch me and make it seem like those desires are not just my own.." Momiji blushed slightly and leaned forward as well. Slowly your lips touched, you closed your eyes and so did he.

Momiji moved down from the kiss, he picked you up slightly from your sitting position to where your chest was near his face, you put your hands on his shoulders pulling down his yukata as he pulled your apart from your chest area. It was almost like he wasn't scared of doing this with you. He wasn't blushing as much as you but you could understand why. 

Your chest was revealed and his instantly started sucking on your left breast then started licking your bud. Slowly he moved his tongue up to your neck sucking and biting. He pulled away and opened his eyes, and you did too, he put his hand to your face and kissed you again, this time pushing you down slowly to lay you on the floor. Momiji wasn't on top of you but more on the left of you with his arm supporting him before he laid on top of you. Slowly you grabbed his hand and interlaced your fingers with his. He pulled away and looked at your hands slightly in pain because you where squeezing his hand. "Ah.. (First name) let go of my fingers.." Momiji said, you nodded and let go hiding you face with your hands.

Momiji attacked your ear with licking and kisses then slowly ran his hand down your stomach. He pushed two fingers into you and you let out a soft moan but quickly gripped Momiji's arm. "Ahh.. Momiji it hurts.." He whispered your name into your ear and you calmed down letting out small whimpers as he thrust his fingers slowly into you. Momiji pulled his fingers out and put his member to your entrance. "(First name), it's going to hurt maybe, but it'll go away so don't worry.." He told you then grabbed your waist and pushed into you. "Aah!~ Mmnph.." You put your hands over your mouth and blushed madly. Momiji smiled and pulled your hands away. "Let me hear you (First name)." You blushed darkly then nodded slightly. "'Kay.." You said softly then he moved slightly making you whimper.

"M-momiji.. Ah..~" You moaned and he started to thrust into you slowly. "Nnngg aah~ faster Momiji.. More..~" You moaned out again and Momiji nodded. He pulled out then pushed back into you. You moaned loudly as he started going faster and rougher. He moaned your name softly and you told him you where close. Soon you came and he came after you. Leaving you a panting mess he pulled out and laid next to you. "Good night (First name).." He told you and kissed your forehead. You nodded and pulled the blanket over both of you.

---------------------------------------------
Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey