Chapter 4: Debut Showcase

S.coups's p.o.v.

It's been a week since Jeonghan and I started dating. It's been pretty good. He's still awkward when I touch him, but I thought that would happened, and it has been getting better.

I was currently laying in bed. It was about 11 am. We had been up until around 4 in the morning practicing.

It's today.

Our debut showcase.

I heard my phone buzz and I grabbed it off my end table.

From: Manager

It's time. Get everyone up.

I groaned after reading, but sat up. I got out of bed and started shaking the body, that was completely covered in blankets, of the boy who slept above me.

"Come up get up." I said and heard him groan.

I went to the end of the bed and pulled the blanket completely off him.

"Ah, fine, I'll get up." Vernon said as he sat up.

"Get Mingyu up, would you?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Vernon said and started shaking the body beside him.

I next went to the performance team's room and woke Hoshi and Jun up and they then went to wake up The8 and Dino.

I finally went to the vocal team's room. I quickly got Dk and seungkwan and they went to torture Woozi. I next woke up Joshua who just got up saying nothing and leaving.

Lastly was my beautiful boyfriend.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty." I said quietly, close to Jeonghan ear.

I heard him laugh quietly and he rolled over from his side so he was on his back looking at me.

"Good morning." I said smiling.

"Morning handsome." Jeonghan said quietly, but I still heard him.

"Leave me alone!" Woozi yelled and Seungkwan and Dk just laughed.

"Woozi. Just get up." I said and he groaned. "You too Mr." I said looking at Jeonghan and pointing my finger at him.

He laughed before saying, "Alright."

He carefully got out of bed, not wanting to hit his head.

"Let's go eat." I said as we walked out of the bedroom.

As I walked down the hallway, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around to see Jeonghan right in front of me, with his head down, looking at the floor.

"What is it?" I asked.

He didn't answer, just lifted his head and looked at me. He let go of my wrist and put his hand on my cheek. He then brought his lips to mine and slowly kissed me. After a second, I softly kissed him back. We pulled away after a few seconds, not wanting to get caught by the other members.

"Well aren't you full of surprises." I said as Jeonghan looked back at the floor, blushing like a tomato. "You're cute. You know that right?"

"Ne." Jeonghan said quietly.

"Come on, let's go." I said and we walked to the kitchen to get breakfast.

The rest of the day was fill with rehearsals and preparations for our live debut. The day was quite busy and finally, we had a chance to sit down. We were getting our hair and makeup done. While they were doing it, I just sat and calmed my nerves. This was it. We're finally debuting. After my six years of training, it was finally coming to an end.