Chapter Eleven

Some hours had passed and it was almost two in the morning when Jimin woke, not feeling well at all. He crawled out of the bed, stumbling his way through the dark hallway, down the stairs and into the living room where Yoongi had been sleeping on the couch. "Yoongi." Jimin nudged the seemingly lifeless man on the couch until he groaned and rolled over, nearly falling off.

"Hm?" He finally responded.

"I don't feel good." Jimin pouted, sounding more like a child than a twenty-two year old man.

"Want me to make you some ginger tea?"

"Do you guys have any?"

"If we don't, I guess I can find somewhere that's still open that sells it. But, we should have some. Hana loves her teas." Yoongi yawned, still half-sleep and stood, heading towards the kitchen. "C'mon, let's go check."

"Also," Jimin spoke up, but remained quiet afterwards.

"Yeah?" Yoongi asked as he rummaged through Hana's tea stash.

"Never mind, I'll ask later."

Once Yoongi found the ginger tea for Jimin, he began to make it.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Jimin asked randomly. "Is it because you feel bad for me?"

"I'm just trying to make you feel better." Yoongi nodded.

"I almost can't believe at one point I really hated you." Jimin nodded. "I couldn't stand you. Not one bit. But now? Now, I think I like you." He admitted carelessly.

"You don't like me. You just like how nice I'm being." Yoongi corrected, setting the hot tea in front of the latter.

"Maybe you're right." Jimin sighed. "Also, can you stay with me again? I won't be able to go back to sleep if I'm by myself."

"You're being really needy tonight."

"I didn't hear a 'no'." Jimin pointed out with a slight smile.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "This is only a one-time thing. The next time you get that drunk, I'm dropping you off at Hoseok's and leaving you there for him to deal with."

"So, that's a yes?"

"Just, finish your tea, please?"

Once Jimin finished his tea, he followed behind Yoongi, who led him up the stairs, through the dark hallway and into his room. Jimin got comfortable in the same spot he was in earlier, and yawned. "Instead of holding my hand, this time can you lie next to me? It's cold in here."

"Do you need another blanket?" Yoongi asked, sort of hesitating.

"No." Jimin declined. "Just you."

Yoongi wasn't sure if Jimin was acting like this because he still had quite a bit of liquor in his system or if it was something else, but he didn't decline the offer to sleep in his own, since it'd been a while. He pulled the covers back, and got comfortable next to Jimin, who was in the process of humming himself to sleep. Jimin scooted closer to Yoongi, moving his arm out of the way so he could rest his head on Yoongi's chest. Neither of them said anything, and after long, both of them were fast asleep.

----

The next day, Jimin woke with a splitting headache. "My head is killing me.." He muttered under his breath. He looked over to see Yoongi still asleep next to him. Not remembering that he wanted Yoongi to sleep with him, Jimin freaked out and pushed the sleeping boulder out of the bed with his foot.

"Hey! What the fuck was that for?!" Yoongi shot up, rubbing his hurting elbow.

"Why are you in here?!"