Angel

~ This chapter brought to you by: Guilt ~

"ANGEL?!" Everyone yells. I cringe. I don't really like loud noises...

"W-what do you mean, angel?" Honda-san asks. Shigure shrugs.

"Just what I said." He says carelessly. "Nami is the 'Angel' of the Zodiac, just like Akito is the 'god'."

The people in the room stare at me. I chuckle nervously.

"I-I'm going to put my stuff in my room..."

"It's the third one on the left upstairs." Shigure informs me, seeing my anxiety. I quickly take to the stairs, needing to get out of there. 

"Third to the left..." I mutter, opening the corresponding door. I walk in, place my bags on the ground and close the door. My room is ordinary and plain, with a only the necessities. I suppose I have to buy my own accessories.

Satisfied with my accommodations, I flop onto the bed. Today was tiring, being my first day at a good-to-honest school, not just a room and tutors. My eyes flutter shut and I drift off to sleep.

Kyo PoV

Angel huh? I glance at Nami as she's leaving. Her jade-green eyes flit over to us worriedly. Who she is slaps me in the face.

*FLASHBACK*

"Silly, that's not how you make a daisy chain!!" The little blonde girl laughed. I blushed, looking down at my pile of bruised daisies. 

"Then how do you do it?!" I asked, folding my arms stubbornly. The girl picked a few flowers and expertly tied them together. 

"There." She said, plopping the crown onto my hair. "Now you try."

I fumble with the flower's fragile stems, failing miserably. The girl leans over and guides my fingers. Once I get the process, she backs off while I finish it. Then I put it on her head.

"Yay!" She cheered. "We match, Kyo-kun!"

"Yeah, Nami-chan, we do!"

"NAMIDA!!" A maid shouts, coming across us. "Get back into the house and leave this little misfit alone!"

Nami stood up, angry.

"He's not a misfit!" She shouted. "He's my friend!"

"Nami..." I reached over and touched her arm. She turned and looked at me worriedly. "It's fine..."

Nami cautiously went with the maid. It was the last time I saw her.

____________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for not updating, a had a bit of a block. I know this chapter is really short, but the flashback was important, as it shows how Kyo and Nami's friendship was. Don't worry, KyoXTohru fans, Nami isn't going to fall in love with him. Or Yuki, for that matter.  ChloeFerguson5 knows what I'm talking about. =^-^= 

Hey, Kai, care to do the disclaimer?

Kai: SURE POCKS!!

._.

Kai: Pocks doesn't own Fruits Basket, just Nami (and me). 

Kai + Me: BYE~!