1. Tell Him Why You Hate Him

Copyrighted © 2013 @LiLLyCoOLeSt1. All Rights Reserved.

H o w   T o   B l a c k m a i l   A  B a d   B o y   |  1.   T e l l   H i m   W h y   Y o u   H a t e  H  i m

"So.. when do I start?" I asked Mr. Walker while pulling my hand away. My soul was dreading the moment I had to face Satan.

"You start in-" he paused to check his watch. "-10 minutes to be exact. You should head to your math class now."

I scratched the back of my head confusingly. "Wouldn't you have to pull me out of math class in order for me to tutor him?"

He tight suspicious smile danced at his lips. "We have our ways Ms. Worthington."

"But-"

"You are dismissed." He interrupted me. "You should head off to your math class; we wouldn't want you to miss anything important."

As I walked away I scoffed at him, "Like I would ever miss anything, and even if I did, I'd catch up with it right away."

^*^*^

I took my sweet time to get to math class, since math was one of the most boring subjects ever next to world history. What was the point of memorizing a list of formulas which aren't useful in every day society? Oh right, it is useful if you have a kid struggling in math. As I contemplated life, I made sure to waste as much time as possible. No teacher would dare yell at me or tell me to get to class quickly, since I was about to do them a huge favor (though it benefitted me in a way).

Once I reached math class I debated whether to go in or not. I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that something displeasing lay within the room. Oh, who was I kidding, it was math! Of course no one would actually enjoy walking into a math class!

Though math itself was boring shitless, our teacher Mr. Raymond was quite the entertainer. He loved getting side tracked and talking about his personal life. I'm pretty sure all of us knew more about his fat cat, Rick, more than trigonometry formulas. Mr. Raymond was also as blind as a bat, except worse, because his ears didn't seem to work well either. Over half of the class could be hybernating and he wouldn't notice anything abnormal.

His class kind of reminded me of those giant nap rooms in kindergarten. The only difference was that there were no mattresses and the people sleeping were highschoolers. I put my hand on the door knob before slowly twisting it, opening the door.

I slipped in quickly and quietly because I didn't want to wake up some of my friends who were sound asleep by the door. A few of my friends sitting by the window who were actually awake waved at me, so I waved at them back.

My eyes scanned the room quickly. Nothing was out of place at all, except the fact that more than 7 people were awake this time, including me. A dark haired dude with a red baseball cap was fast asleep in the seat behind me with his head buried in his arms and a red haired girl in front of me was sound asleep as well, but only her face was pressed against the desk and her hands hung down on her sides.

It seemed that most everyone had managed to tune out Mr. Raymond once again. Mr. Raymond was sidetracking about the time is grandmother taught him how to pluck a chicken, and the two nerds in front of the class were paying attention to him like he was the most interesting thing on earth.

They were fully alert, eyes following all his hand actions as he explained. They laughed along with his jokes and they nodded when the nodding was appropriate. Ass kissers. I almost coughed out loud, but decided not to be an asshole for once and let them slide instead.