Joshua (fluff)

"Come back here! Hey!" Joshua yelled, running after his little brother.

He was so focused on catching the little rug rat, that he accidentally bumped into a girl.

She fell, landing on her bum, making a soft "oomph" noise.

Joshua fell too, landing on his stomach. He rolled over onto his back and sat up.

He stared at the girl and then realized what just happened. He stood up quickly, reaching his hand out for her.

"I'm so sorry!" He apologized, bowing once she was standing.

She giggled, blushing slightly,"It's ok. I fall all the time. I'm a little clumsy."

Joshua examined her, originally looking to make sure she wasn't bruised or cut, but found himself staring in awe at her beauty.

"What's your name?" She asked, shaking off the dirt from her school uniform.

"Hong Joshua," he replied rather quickly,"And you?"

She smiled brightly,"___."

Joshua felt a tug on his sleeve,"Hyung?"

He turned around and immediately grabbed the kid's hand before he ran away again,"Look what you did! You made me bump into her! Say sorry, Chan."

Chan pouted,"But if I never made you bump into her, you wouldn't have met her! Aren't you glad you two fell?"

Joshua got choked up,"I- uh...Whatever! Go to school!" He said, letting go of Chan's hand.

The younger smirked and skipped off, knowing that he was right.

"He's adorable," ___ said, smiling.

Joshua rolled his eyes,"You should see him at home. He's an animal."

She giggled,"Neomo Kiyowo~!"

Joshua smiled,"So you go to my school?" He asked,"What to walk together?"

___ blushed,"Sure!"

And after that day they hanged out more and more, and eventually Joshua asked her out.

And of course she said yes.
-

I'm so sick! My allergies are so bad :(
Comment and vote!