Eyeless Jack

When you meet

You were having a hard time sleeping and you kept tossing and turning in your bed. You don't know why you couldn't sleep, but you just couldn't. Suddenly you heard a low frustrated growl.
"Damnit... hold still already!" You heard a frustrated whisper and you bolted right up see a boy about a year or two older than you and he was wearing dark black clothing and a midnight blue mask with some black substance dripping from the eyes.
"What the-!? Who are you and what are you doing in my room!?" You whispered trying not to wake your parents that were sleeping just up the hall from your room.
The strange boy put a scaple back in the pocket of his sweater and let out a sigh.
"Jeeze...I knew you were going to freak out like this if I didn't hurry. My name is Eyeless Jack, but you can call me whatever you want. We'll meet again...Y/N" with that the strange one who named himself Eyeless Jack crawled out of your window leaving you stunned. 'What the hell just happened?!' You thought.

His Thoughts On You.

It had been months since you and EJ met and he's been coming around your house a lot more frequently. You both have been getting along just fine and had a few 'moments' here and there.
"Y/N is a strange one, but so am I, right? But there's something else about her that keeps drawing me to her. In a way it kind of pisses me off that I don't know what it is so I intend to find out! Y/N is awesome and I want to know more about her and this strange feeling She gives me everytime I'm with her."

When He Asks You To Be His/ First kiss.

You and EJ were out in the woods just kind of hanging out and you and Eyeless were talking about a lot of things. He asked you a lot of questions about what you liked, what you didn't like, your favorite places, what you liked to eat, pretty much just the simple basic questions. He always looked at you with a gentle look as he listened to you talk and he loved how you would smile.
Suddenly out of no where he stopped and hugged you tightly in his strong arms.
"Y/N... say you'll be mine." He muttered softly in your ear, his hot breath brushing your ear making your cheeks burn a deep red.
"Eyeless...?" You could only say his name as he hugged you tighter.
"I love you, Y/N." He muttered and looked at you. He lifted his mask so that he was showing his dark skinned face and the black sockets oozing a black substance, yet, still looking at you gently. He gently pressed his lips against yours and pulled you closer to him. You returned his gentle kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss.
"I love you too, Eyeless." You muttered and continued with the date in the woods.

When you get hurt

You were in the kitchen making yourself something to eat. EJ was on the sofa layng down while he watched TV. When you close the fridge you heard something metal like drop on the counter and you felt a slicing sharp pain spread throughout your hand. When you lifted your hand you watched as the blood starting spreading throughout your hand covering it in blood. It hurt.
"Y/N will you- what the-!?" You heard EJ come in behind you and he looked at your injured hand.
"Shit! Y/N, what happened are you okay?" He said quickly grabbing the first aid kit from the cupboard under the sink. He turned on the water and gently grabbed your hand careful trying not to hurt you or cause more pain for your hand. As if in a daze you just watched as he cleaned the wound and wrapped your hand. When he was done he looked over to see some blood on his scaple. 'So that's how she hurtself? I'm amazed she didn't scream.' He thought and turned to you.
"Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded.
"Good. Come and watch some TV with me." He said taking the plate out of your hand and guiding you to the living room. There you cuddled together, EJ being sure to be careful of your hand and watched TV the rest of the day.

When he wakes you from a nightmare:

EJ was down stairs watching TV while he made sure that it was quiet enough to wear you could sleep from your room. He knew how tired you were when came home with a backpack filled with: 1 binder, 3 text books, 4 notebooks, and 2 of your favorite books you like to read. You we're tired from carrying it around all day and went straight to your room after the backpack fell to the floor nearly hitting EJ's foot.