Chapter 26: Empty

Chapter 26
Eros Dylan Donovan
Empty

I'm going to kill them, I thought as I hit the gas pedal and the car took a speed and in a matter of minutes, I was already back at the police station. I knew what they requested, that I had to go there alone. I knew that if I went there alone, they would beat the shit out of me, and hell, probably kill me. But I could not. I wanted to talk to Mike. I knew they were hurting him, but there was nothing I could do as of now but to get a help from my co-policemen and we could with them. Of course, when I got there, everyone was shocked because I was supposed to go home and not do an overtime. So I reached the Office Desk, to inform them that Mike had been kidnapped and needed some help from us. Some of the policemen were watching me with furrowed brows, trying to get their nose up in the situation. They would be. Since they were going to be part of the raid. I informed the Office Desk about the situation, and my friend, Olivar, asked for some information. I showed him the text that was sent to me and he frowned, alerting all the other policemen that we would have a raid and some of the groaned. I put my hands in a fist and growled, loud enough to be heard, to remind them that this case was important than what they were doing right now. The first man who stepped in was Geraldin, and I was glad to have him as my friend. He gave me a thumbs up, a gesture that told me he's with me.

They all gathered up and discussed what was the plan. Olivar asked me if Mike had an enemy, or fought someone else before this happened, so I thought back, none. Mike's a good kid. He knew better than to have an enemy, or fight someone. I also thought back to his letters. He said on one of his letters that he had a fight with Noah, and that's because he 'stole' Chelsie from Noah. Now, looking back at that specific letter, that made my blood boil. I knew I shouldn't be getting jealous over this, and that time was over, so why was I getting jealous over this? It's not like Mike would be together with her again. I'd kill her if she steals Mike away from me. Huffing, I found out that everyone was looking at me and I gulped, trying to think what to say.

"No?" I said, unsure. "Um, no one." I said, much firm this time. They nodded their heads and Olivar gave me a look long, making sure if I was okay or not. I just gave him an approving nod, telling him that I was fine, a little bit nervous (although my heart was beating rapidly against my chest), but fine.

Olivar told us the plan and all of us listened. Oliver's good at this. He's one of the best planners when it comes to battle strategy, or war strategy, or something like that. He made sure that we all knew what we were about to do, asked us a little bit of information and insight of what would happen, then he would revise it if he had a good plan better than anyone's insight.

My mind put a vision of Mike struggling to get out, and the vision was nerve-wracking, heart-breaking. I didn't know what would happen if Mike was left alone there, with no one to help him. I made sure that those bastards who had kidnapped him would pay for this, and I was sure I would be the one to torture their lives. They should have left Mike out of this, now, they were going to feel my wrath.

I got down, where the prisoners were, and some of there were eyeing me suspiciously. Some of them not. They were probably thinking why I was here. I didn't know either. I just thought maybe I could find the answers here. I only visited this place once in a while, but I just visited them earlier, so there was no reason for me to come back.

The man, who tried to grab me, one of the members of the TPG, smirked at me and I felt my blood boiling again. I just hated this man.

"Eros," he said in a most seductive way, which only made me cringe and shiver. Other members laughed at his attempt to woo me. "How's your day?" His tone was from flirty to a rough one.

"Fuck off, bastard." I growled to him.

"That's not the best way to treat the prisoners," he said, his eyes glinting evilly. "If you want the prisoner to be treated differently, then I suggest you treat us fair." He grinned.