I like dicks not chicks.

Gerard returned home from school alone, as Mikey 'had a huge project that him and Pete needed to work on alone together'. He didn't question this, though, as he knew his little brother needed time to go hang out with friends and be himself. Also, he was contemplating inviting Bert over for a bit, and he did not want Mikey there judging him.

Mikey wasn't exactly Bert's biggest fan, per say, because a few years back him and Pete 'had a thing' that didn't end so well. But, Gerard saw it differently. Bert was a different guy now, a guy that Gerard liked a lot.

He had barely walked through the door of his house before scrolling to Bert's contact and hitting 'call'. It rang, and rang, and rang, and, oh yes, it rang some more. Bert didn't answer, so Gerard left a message saying that he was bored and home alone if Bert wanted to come chill and watch Netflix with him.

Gerard, being a total fucking virgin, left this message with the sole intention of watching Netflix, the poor bastard.

A few minutes later, Gerard's phone began buzzing in his pocket. Seeing the contact 'Bært <3', Gerard smiled and answered, "Hey, what's up?"

"The sky! Obviously! But seriously, I'm on my way over. See you in five." And with that, Bert hung up. Leaving Gerard to squeal with glee as he began frantically picking up random shit that was strewn across the floor and fixing his hair to look 'just right'.

Gerard honestly hadn't expected Bert to accept his offer, and was quite shocked with the realization that this was actually happening. He glanced nervously in the mirror one last time as he heard a loud knock on the door. "Coming!" He shouted, reaching for the handle and opening the door to reveal none other than Bert McCracken.

"That's what she said..." He snorted. "Well, actually he. So, what's up buttercup? You gonna let me in, or..?" Bert smirked, glancing behind Gerard and into his empty house.

"Oh! Yeah, come in, please." Gerard stuttered, opening the door wider so Bert could enter.

"Nice place. Did you wanna hang out in your room or what?" Bert asked rather flatly.

"My rooms a fuckin' mess so we can just do shit down here, I guess. Are you thirsty or anything?" Gerard asked, smiling sweetly as he lead Bert towards the kitchen.

"Not unless you have beer..."

"Oh, my dad has some I think. I doubt he'd notice if one was gone, so..." Gerard shrugged, opening the fridge and grabbing a beer for Bert. "Here..."

"Thanks, babe. So, in here?" Bert pointed vaguely in the direction of the living room before Gerard nodded and followed him in.

"What do you wanna watch? We have a shit ton of movies, and there's always Netflix..." Gerard trailed off, gauging Bert's reaction.

"I don't care. Pick what ya like." Bert mumbled, plopping down on the couch and taking a sip of his beer.

"How about The Rocky Horror Picture show? That's one of my favorites..." Gerard grinned, bending over to look for the case.

"Nah... That's kinda stupid... Do you have, like, jackass or something?" Bert asked, irritation evident on his face.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'll put it on," Gerard said before bending down yet again to find Jackass.

"Don't move! Your ass looks great from this angle..." Bert chuckled, making Gerard blush a deep red before standing up and joining Bert on the couch to start the movie.

The two talked and laughed for a bit, generally ignoring the movie altogether, and just 'chilled'.

"So... I don't mean to sound rude or anything like that, but, you are gay, right?" Bert questioned rather bluntly.

"Wha-? Did you seriously think I was straight?" Gerard burst into a fit of laughter, "Dude, I thought I fucking radiated the gay vibe. Seriously, though, I like dicks, not chicks."

"Ok, well I'm just checking because we've been here for a good twenty minutes and you haven't even tried to suck my dick, not to mention anything else, so..." Bert trailed off, leaving Gerard completely and utterly astounded.

"What the fuck?! Did you actually think I invited you over here so we could fuck?! What the hell, Bert?!" Gerard sprang up, instantly stepping away from the couch he was previously sat upon in an effort to get away from the boy he'd invited into his home.

"You said 'Netflix and chill'! What the fuck did you think was going to happen?!" Bert yelled back, rising to his feet and meeting Gerard's angered stance.

"Oh, um, I don't know- maybe watching a movie and hanging out! What the fuck, we barely even know each other!" Gerard snapped.

"Well, I'm so sorry, Gerard. Really. It must be fun being a pathetic little virgin. I know you like me, and I know you think I'm hot. And you know I think you're hot too. C'mon, get your head out of your ass, and come here." Bert replied, suddenly very calm as he began to approach Gerard.

"I-I don't care that I'm a virgin... And I did like you, but I'm not so sure anymore. Just... Get away from me. Go home Bert." Gerard whispered, backing away from Bert until he felt the wall behind him. He felt a tear threaten to spill, so he looked down. He was not going to cry. Not in front of Bert.

"Oh, I think you still like me... And I don't think you want me to go home, not really. Just let this happen, ok Gee baby? You'll feel better soon..." And with that, Bert advanced toward Gerard, pinning him to the wall and forcing his lips onto Gerard's.

"Bert-! S-stop! Pl-please... Get off!" Gerard screamed, fighting Bert with everything he had, but it wasn't enough. Bert silenced him with a hand over his mouth as he held him against the wall, flailing his limbs but unable to escape.

"Shut the fuck up, you little whore." Bert growled. "Listen to me, you're gonna get on your knees and do exactly as I say, or-"

"Or what?!" Mikey's voice suddenly rang out from somewhere near the door, cutting Bert off mid sentence. "The only thing that's gonna happen is you getting the fuck away from my brother and getting the fuck away from my house before I call the cops. Got it?!" Mikey snarled, moving towards the pair that were pressed against the wall.

Bert sighed in rage before nailing a punch to the side of Gerard's head and sprinting out of the house and back to his car, driving away as though nothing had happened.

"Gee! Oh my god, are you ok?" Mikey knelt at his brother's side, glad he had gotten there in time.

" 'm ok..." Gerard whispered, before breaking down in tears and clinging to his brothers shirt.

"It's alright now, Gerard. He'll get what he deserves. You're ok now. He's gone." Mikey held his brother, whispering calming things to him as he sobbed violently. Mikey quickly pulled out his phone and sent a text to both their mom and one to Pete. Fuck, Gerard was definitely not okay.

***

Chapta 2. Cool beans.

I would like to apologize about how shitty the writing style is- I'm really not used to writing in third person yet, so hopefully it will get better as time goes on.

Erm, hoped you 'liked' this chapter (I'm sorry it's necessary for plot lines and chiz, soooo......)

Ok well please vote/comment and I live you all cx

Merci pour le venin...