chapter 1

What  Savannah and Nick looks like^^

*Edited*

Savanah's P.O.V

Ty, Brittany, and I are walking around New York for vacation and saying that we are excited doesn't even explain it. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going until I bump into someone. I looked up and saw the most beautiful person in the world. He's like a God or something, he has to be. I snap out of my little daydream and said, "I'm sorry." And walked away. I didn't even realize that I made him spill his drink on himself. My friends were laughing at me because this happens all the time. I laughed along with them because it was funny. I'm the clumsy one in the group as you can tell.

We continued to start our shopping, I'm not the person who likes to shop so I just watched both of them. Once in a while, I'll find something that I like so I'll pick it up in my size and put it in the cart.

When we are done, we pay for what we wanted and go to another shop and do the same thing. After we're done we got something to eat. Once we finished shopping, we went back to our hotel to put everything away in our respective room, and after we all were done we all met up in my room to hang out. We turned on the TV and the news came on and I saw the guy I bumped into on the news. I saw his name and my eyes bulged out of their sockets. There is no way that the guy I bumped into was a famous guy.

"I bumped into the CEO of Kings Corporation, Nick King," I mumbled.

"What?" Brittany asked.

"I bumped into Nick King today!" I said louder. I can't believe that I didn't even recognized him.

"What really? Savanah are you serious?" Ty asked.

"Yes I'm serious, I saw him but I didn't recognize him and then right now I saw him on the news and I realized that I bumped into him," I said freaking out.

"God I hope that he isn't mad that I bumped into him. I probably made him late for a meeting or something." I said worriedly.

"Yes I know, he could ruin you," Ty said.

"Thanks Ty, I needed that statement right now." I glared at him.

"Well we have to see, but he doesn't even know your name." Brittany pointed out.

"Your right I never told him my name. Thank God." I said calming down a little bit.

"Well guys I'll see you later I'm tired. See you tomorrow." Ty said.

"Yeah me too. Bye Savanah." Brittany said.

"Bye guys. See you tomorrow." I said and after they left I got ready to go to sleep. I went to the bathroom to do my nightly routine. I was still thinking of what happened today. When I was done I went underneath the covers and fell asleep.

The next day, my friends and I started our day by eating breakfast from the free buffet that the hotel gives to everyone. While we were eating we started to talk about what we are going to do today since we are here on vacation. After eating, we went sightseeing in the city. We began with the Statue of Liberty, that was so cool, I still can't believe we are here. After that we went downtown and saw the streets with all those billboards, we were taking pictures of everything.

We were walking to the next destination when we passed the King's Corporation. Just then we saw Nick King walking out, he looked our way, I tried to hide my face so that he wouldn't recognize me but somehow he did so he started walking towards me.

"Hey you're the one who bumped into me," he said looking down trying to look into my eyes since I'm smaller than him.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about that, I'm clumsy and didn't pay attention to where I was going." I apologize.

"No worries. I do that all the time. What's your name?" He asked.

"Savanah Smith sir," I said.

"Please don't call me sir, I'm not that old yet am I?" He asked teasingly.

"No, no your not!" I blushed looking down.

He tilted my head up so I could see him and saw amusement in his eyes. I blushed even more but still looking at him. He smiled and looked at my friends and introduced himself to them.

"Well sorry, Nick we have to go," Brittany said to him.

"Can I get your number?" He said to me.

"W-why?" I asked.

"Well I want to talk to you more," he replied.

"Well here." I gave him my number, and my friends pulled me away. I looked back at him one last time and saw that he was staring at me. I quickly looked back and tried to keep up with my friends.