The Epilogue

A/N:

*sobs in corner because it's actually over*

Dedicated to Mr_Mustache123 for always leaving the most hilarious and thoughtful comments right from the start. Thank you so much!

What do you guys think of the new cover?!

Enjoy the epilogue!

____________________________

"Adrian James Queen!" I shrieked at the sight in front of me.

"Yes, Mom?" My seven year old son questioned innocently as I placed my hands on my hips, glaring at him.

"Could you please explain to me why your lunch is all over the kitchen floor?"

"Nicholas did it!" He replied quickly as I raised an eyebrow.

"No, I didn't!" Another voice argued as I turned around to see my five year old march into the kitchen. "It was Sienna!"

"Sienna has been asleep for the past two hours, boys," I pointed out, folding my arms.

"Anastasia did it, then!" He spoke defiantly as I laughed.

"Nicholas, Anastasia is only one," I reminded him as his eyes darted to Adrian for help.

Adrian was the spitting image of Jasper with his jet black hair and green-blue eyes, while although Nicholas shared his father's hair color, his eyes were the exact same shade of honey brown as mine.

"Sorry, Mom," Adrian grinned sheepishly as Nicholas also threw me a guilty smile.

"Not as sorry as you two are going to be," I laughed evilly as I handed both of them a washcloth and a bucket of soapy water. "Next time think twice before throwing your food everywhere. Not everyone is as fortunate as you are."

"Yes, Mom, sorry, Mom," they replied miserably as they got to work.

"Still hell bent on domesticating our sons, dear?" Jasper chuckled from behind me as I jumped a little.

"God, Jasper! You scared me," I muttered as he gave me a quick kiss.

"Dad!" Adrian and Nicholas yelled excitedly as they ran towards him.

"Hey, boys," Jasper grinned as he picked them up. "What did you two do this time?"

"It was Adrian's idea!"

"It was your idea, too!"

"Boys, boys! Calm down," Jasper interrupted as he set them down.

"Mom, can we please go and play?" Adrian asked hopefully as I sighed.

"Fine, but Nicholas goes too," I bargained with him as he nodded before leaving the kitchen with his brother.

"Meatball fight?" Jasper guessed as I nodded.

"Nicholas tried to pin the whole thing on Anastasia, would you believe?" I told him as he laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Where are my two princesses?"

"Asleep." I replied as he kissed the side of my neck. "Sienna should be up in a couple of minutes though."

"Is everything ready for Anastasia's party?" He asked as I nodded.

"I can't believe our baby's one today," I smiled.

"Seems like only yesterday when Adrian was born," Jasper commented as I felt him smirk against my hair.