☞ Shiki Ending: Sugar Treat

"(Y/n)? Would you like to have this dance with me?"

There he stood with his hand extended towards (Y/n).. His unique mahogany hair complemented his blue-grey eyes. While his face showed no emotions, inside he was experiencing all kinds of feelings...

Shiki...

The impassive aristocrat knew something inside of him wanted to reach out to (Y/n) and make her feel happy... and most of all.. love.

He is usually on the reticent side of nature. Shiki can be detached towards anyone except (Y/n), he somehow felt attracted towards (Y/n). No one has ever made Shiki feel in such a way. She was the only one who Shiki seemed to have an interest in. She was not like those loud annoying Day Class girls who screamed nonsense. And she certainly was not the one who wanted too much attention. She smelled and tasted sweet like Pocky.

He liked that about (Y/n).

(Y/n) blinked in aghast, "S-Shiki?!"

The aristocratic vampire bowed slightly and murmured in his soft voice, "Did you not hear me...?"

(Y/n) sputtered, "W-wait! I did! It's just- I did not expect you to ask me to d-dance with you!"

She was flustered at Shiki's request. Inside her heart was in turmoil of excitement. (Y/n) always found the silent charming vampire quite lovely. Ever since she found out that he was a model, she loved seeing pictures of his photoshoots. (Not like in a stalker way lol). She always thought he was handsome and perfect at all angles.. He could pull of any outfit of any fashion with cunning style.

Shiki's calm aura that he emitted made (Y/n) feel at ease. Just his presence alleviates (Y/n)'s stress and worries. She found his silence to be warming to her. Words are not needed at all to fall in love with someone... But whenever Shiki spoke, (Y/n)'s heart would skip a beat at how elegant and silky his voice was; given that Shiki hardly spoke much...

(Y/n) placed her hand into Shiki's hand and smiled, "My answer is yes. I would gladly accept your request to dance with you..."

Shiki saw (Y/n)'s eyes shining with joy. It occurred to him that he was aware of (Y/n)'s feelings long ago when she first met him. He did not think much of it, but he soon grew to realize the impact she made on him.

Music from the ballroom started to play from the distance...

"I am relieved that you accepted my dance with me..." muttered Shiki into (Y/n)'s ears.

His voice sent tingles down her spine. She loved his voice. Everything from his quiet words and his comforting silence..

(Y/n) blushed at how close Shiki was as they got into their dancing stance. His hands did their work as they glided down towards her waist. (Y/n) placed her hands on Shiki's chest and felt the heat rising to her cheeks and ears. She couldn't bare to make eye contact with him when they were so close together like this!

The vampire and (Y/n) started swaying to the music. It was a quiet peaceful night with the moon reflecting its light on the courtyard..

Shiki whispered dearly, "Look at me, (Y/n). I want to see your eyes..."

(Y/n) slowly looked up into Shiki's eyes and felt entranced by his blue-grey orbs. Those eyes made (Y/n) feel like she was looking at the moon... His eyes were breath taking. Shiki saw (Y/n)'s cute blushing face as she stared into his eyes.