Chapter 22

"Happy Birthday to you!" I wake up to the sound of a hundred cats singing. "Happy Birthday Riley! Happy Birthday to you!" Wait they're not cats. Oops.

I sit up on my bed with my back against the backboard. I look around to see everyone around me even Heath."Thank you guys. How'd you know it was my birthday?" My voice sounded groggy.

"There's a thing called social media profile." Kylie points out as if I'm stupid. My mouth forms an 'O' shape. I might actually be stupid or I'm just really tired.

I've been training all week and it's been draining my energy. "Happy Birthday Princess." Heath says smirking and for some reason it just made me smile.

"Thanks."

"Blow out the candles!" Dylan says. I do as I'm told blowing them out.

"Yaay!" They all cheer," You're finally twenty two!"

"Where are my presents?" I raise my eyebrows.

"You'll have to wait for those." Ian grins.

"Come on guys! Please!"

"No way Riley. You have to wait." Logan adds. I playfully glare at him.

"Fine then. Can I go back to sleep? I feel dead. Thanks to you." I send another glare towards Logan. Everyone laughs. I lay back down and fall asleep before knowing if they left or not.

*********

I wake up to an empty bedroom. I sit up and grab my phone 12:35pm.

Unknown ID

Happy Birthday Beautiful<3

Read at 12:40

Who the hell is this? I've messaged them, he or she back, but it never reply.

"Birthday girl's awake!" Jen announces as she enters the room. Following her was the rest of the gang.

"Morning guys." They take a seat around me on the bed.

"Sooo?" Kylie asks.

"Soooo?" I mock her.

"What do you have planned?" She finishes.

"Oh. I don't know anything you guys want to do."

"Okay so first of all you didn't tell us it's your birthday and now you won't tell us what you want to do."

I laugh," Okay. Well.... I've always wanted to get a tattoo." I admit.

"Then we're getting you a tattoo!" Jen shrieks.

"Only on one condition."

"What?" Ian asks.

"All of you have to get one too." I grin.

"Fourteen needles in my skin all at the same time. Yeah... no thanks." Logan defends.

"Come on Logan stop being such a chicken." I say. "It's just one tattoo, it doesn't even have to be big! Pleeeeaaaaaseeee!"

"We'll do it." Heath says for everyone. Logan's expression drops.

"What?! No!" He argues.

"Okay it's final everyone's getting a tattoo!" I announce before anyone else can argue.

"Fine." Logan groans. I send him an innocent looking smile.

"Oh, and what happened to the cake you guys brought last night?" I ask curiously. I'm hungry and in the mood for some cake.