Chapter 47~

Chapter 47~

  I groaned in pain laying on the ground when I felt hands on me turning me over onto my back.

"Wake up. Jordyn wake up" I heard the voice echo making me groan, my head began to pulse as I opened my eyes. I blinked the blurriness away seeing I was out in the backyard.

"Jordyn?" I heard the soft voice, I felt my head being lifted and the person pulled me into a sitting position. I blinked again and looked up at the person seeing my Mom staring at me with a pained expression.

"Mom?" I rasped out frowning

"You promised me you would leave... You never left" she whispered with disappointment. I held my head blinking and looked around, I froze seeing the pack house was on fire and dead bodies surrounded me.

I gasped wide eyed as she stood up slowly, "this is what happens when you don't listen. This is what's going to happen if you don't leave. People are going to die because of you! Do you want them to die?!" She yelled loudly making me flinch "no" I whispered

"Do you want their death to be your fault?!" She yelled again and I shook my head with tears in my eyes "no" I whispered. I looked at the bodies pushing myself to stand up. I stumbled as the world spun around me

Mason.

Where is Mason?

I climbed over the bodies feeling my heart racing as I looked for my mate. Where is he?!

I ran towards the house but froze in my tracks seeing a baby's body.

No.

No. Please no.

I fell to the ground feeling the tears forming in my eyes, I slowly reached for the body with shaking hands and turned it over seeing it was Scott.

No.

I shut my eyes tightly crying out, oh god. No. No. Not him.

I snuffled looking at the body next to his seeing Evan's bloody face with his eyes open. I crawled to him quickly turning him over seeing blood leaking out of his stomach. "Evan" I cried cupping his face sobbing

"All of this is your fault" I heard a voice echo. I put m head on Evan's chest sobbing loudly.

"Jordyn!" I heard an echo yell.

I squeezed Evan's shirt laying there as the voice kept calling my name. "Jordyn wake up!" It yelled.

I shut my eyes crying feeling myself falling into the darkness, "it's all your fault..."

****
  I gasped loudly sitting up looking around quickly "shh. Shh. You're okay" Mason said cupping my face. I panted looking around seeing I was in the backyard, "what happened?" I whispered.

"You were sleepwalking again" he said making me frown, "One of the guards found you" he said moving my hair behind my ear. "I don't remember anything" I mumbled putting my head on his shoulder feeling exhausted. He sighed rubbing my back and I stared at the ground picturing all of the dead bodies.

"Come on. Let me put you in bed" Mason said holding me "I don't want to go back to sleep" I whispered looking at him begging him with my eyes... I don't want to fall back asleep... To see those bodies again...

Mason sighed putting his forehead on mine and I squeezed his shirt, "come on" he said picking me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck sighing as he walked inside the house. "I think you need to see Dr. Reynolds" he said and I shook my head "just let him run a few tests on you" he said sitting me down on the counter.